𓂀 𝕌𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𓂀

ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɢᴇ,ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ 17 ꜱᴏ...ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ.

~*𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍*~

Darkness was overgrown around me as I am into some kind of slumber, but fully awake. I couldn't move much like as if something was holding me down. I groaned in annoyance as I try to move but the only response was my heart pounding and my ears were ringing eerie. So I just lay there and let this happen to my body. Until I heard a noise coming by me somewhere in my room and it sounded as if someone is entering my room. My body tense and made my heart pound more, I was about to open my eyes but had no luck whatsoever. But heard the person's footsteps coming towards me. And the only response was my body staying in place. I gulp a bit and wait for what this person would do and prepare what has to come.

"Silver."

I close my eyes tight when I heard my name called but I didn't respond to why this person know my name. Until I heard it again.

"Silver!"

This time the voice sounded like a female. But have a calm tone to it. And for some reason, I realized that voice from somewhere.

"SILVER!"

I spun up as my eyes shot right open, making the figure jolt back a bit by the surprise. I look right at her and to my eyes was just Blaze.

"Oh...Blaze...it's just you.." I said in relief for her to wake me up on that horrible feeling I went through, and also relieved it was just her. Blaze's eyes blink in confusion and asked.

"Yeah...it's me Silver...um are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you like that." She said feeling guilty. I just smile at her concern.

"Ah it's fine Blaze it was an accident, plus I should probably be grateful you wake me up," I said.

Blaze stares at me for a moment and shakes it off as she looks towards my nightstand and sees the time. "Well, you better be! You would be late for the missions we have today." She snapped. And turn her face at me with a frown.

My eyes widen as I forgot about the important duties we have, And I look at the time where Blaze was staring at before and it reads (8:12 am). I panicked and got up fast. As Blaze sighed about my realization, and walk out.

"I'll be waiting downstairs." She said and took off downstairs. I turn my head and look at her for a second and said nervously. "Ye-yep!" And turn away As I look at the papers right by the clock that is on the nightstand and grab it as I read it close for the information about today's mission.

What it says

"We're been noticing a lot of our store products have been stolen over the past month and ask for you and Blaze come and help with our missing items, cause the police haven't found any clues on who this person was so we reach up to you. And for more information to help you with your investigation, we got some pictures we caught on our cameras who the figure is."

As I finish reading it I grab a file that has the pictures inside and open it. I sighed a bit and look at it for a little while until I look at the mirror and saw the reflection of me.

I stared and saw my yellow golden eyes looking back and look at my appearance and dozed off into my head. I'm an albino hedgehog and I have a sandy-coloured muzzle with the inside of my ears having the same. I have black streaks aside from my eyes. And I have my head tuff that goes out (that looked awfully like marijuana) and have two long spines coming down aside. And looking down around my torso is that I have a fluffy chest fur fluffier than Shadows. As I have two cuffs around my wrists that are golden with a trace of a light neon blue on them, the same goes for my lower bottom cuffs on my legs. And as I go further down I wear futuristic boots that are dark midnight blue while in the middle white and have a red Jew in the middle.