𓂀 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𓂀

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨- 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 ;) 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙~ 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 7 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚! 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨! :𝘿

*~𝐼𝓃 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂~*

Silver was in his room, on his bed and thought about what Rouge had said.

'If you want to get them back I highly suggested to take them out by surprised.'

"Take them out by surprise hm..?" Silver thought deeply, looking up at the ceiling as his mind went into some process.

"Tch...why on earth would I...-" All of suddenly his mind race, and thought about it more and deep within him remembers when during his time back at Sonic's he quoted saying.

"Oh...I'll make sure to get you both...just so you wait...," dense Silver was, he sighs as all this came to mind all at once. Not so sure if he gets himself to the point that he would want to...

But once again he wasn't so sure if he was into the relationship with the two. I mean he did say to Sonic that was only a one-time thing...so in his conclusion...was it a hook-up? Or maybe that tells him that one of the two wanted more than what they already had.

Okay one thing. Usually, a relationship would be only a two couple thing, and second...how the hell would a three becomes a thing? Isn't that even possible??

"Whoa! Hold your horses!..." Silver paused in thought.

"Am I...even attracted to guys..." That's one thing he needs to figure out, cause after all that sweaty and lovemaking shit he had been into, he's more confused about it. So...by that, for him to figure out he'll have to search up...

Gay porn online...

Silver takes out his phone and went to search, but he stops in a middle before typing it with a word he knows would come and that is.

"Erection..."

Okay that probably wouldn't be a big problem to come and face, since he could control his hormones a lot when sexual things like porn he is watching. But since this is an intermission for him to know what his sexuality is, it's for the best to know.

So Silver takes a big breath and goes searching for the dirty title, now taking him a lot of options on what porn site to pick. And as he scroll down he saw something that would interest him and clicked on it, but hope to God it isn't filled with viruses...

The first video he click was now finally loaded and of course, showed two male mobians talking.

"Oh...well this isn't so bad!" Silver thought. And started to plug his headphones into the phone as he walked to his door closing it then locking before making his way back to the bed. Sitting down as he now relaxes watching for what will happen next.

Until it cuts to the part of the two male mobians kissing...

Silver face wasn't in shock but just watches as the one started to shove his tongue into the other mobian mouth and moaned filthily as he starts to French kiss, when his mate took the invitation to feel his muscle body.

While this dirty action was going on, Silver maintained a still straight face, while his glaze what still onto the screen.

Within minutes the video was cut through their boring sloppy kisses and showed them fucking. Now, this finally interests Silver. He hold the phone closer and saw their intense sexual action as his dominant mate was shoving his cock right into his male counterpart, making him scream in pure pleasure.