𓂀 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𓂀

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.

*~Back at the house~*
After the hangout Blaze and Silver had with Amy and Rouge, they went home after that and both were laying on the couch in the living room.
Blaze was a bit skeptical about the invite, as she was sitting down on the same couch across from where Silver is.

She taps her fingers on her face and deeply thinks if they should go or not. While across Silver, he was rather excited for the party and thinking about how fun it'll be to finally hang out with a bunch of mobians he never met. And pretty much have a wild time there. Maybe he'll find someone there...

Silver pick up his book and continue to read, Blaze, on the other hand, was more worried if she should bring her best friend to one of these kinds of 'parties'.
While Blaze was having doubts, Silver flip a page after he was once finished reading, and look across where Blaze is, seeing her expression , he knows something was up, so he clear his throat and make it casual.

"So...." He pauses looking across at her. "Is something bothering you?" he question as he looked directly at her.
Blaze turns to her face at him, she nervously staring on trying to know what to say, but it's rather a good idea to let it out. Then keep it to herself. So she let out a sigh and said.
"Oh...you know just thinking about the party invite..." Silver gave her a raised look.
"And....?" He asked.

"And...I am worried if something would go downhill..." Blaze sighs while looking back at the tv, Silver on the other hand gave her the 'really look' and sat up placing his book down. And start walking towards her. Blaze looked up when he approached her.
"Hm?" She questioned. Silver didn't say a word but put his hands on hers and grabbed them, Blaze look up and was questionable.

"Blaze come on, you shouldn't be worried!" Silver encouraged.
Blaze sighed again.

"I know it's a party filled with mobians, and it's going to contain alcohol, but no need to worry, I won't plan on drinking tonight and if someone does try pure pressuring me I'll just tell them to fuck off. And plus if I attend to drink it will ruin my brain development and-." Silver smug as Blaze snaps, cutting him off.

"Okay, fine! just shut up...but make sure you're comfortable there, and if you don't then you could stick with me..." Blaze said while taking her hands out of silvers grip. Silver smiled and nodded.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure to hehe, so want to get ready for the party?" He asked. Blaze kept quiet and think about it until she made up her mind. 'Oh hell with it!'

"Alright alright fine! Let's get ready" Blaze jumped up from the couch, and Silver beam with happiness cause she doesn't have to be worried over this.

The two walk upstairs and get ready for the party, until then.

~*Quarter to eight*~
Silver and Blaze arrive at Rouges and Amy's place. During the approach, they already heard music coming from the other side and mobians laughing.

Both of them, look at each other then back at the door and probably was thinking how loud it got. Silver was a bit nervous but shake off the feeling as he went to the door and was about to knock, but suddenly it swung open making silver jump back from the sudden surprise.

The two were greeted by Amy at the door. She was dressed up, like how usually you wear in a nightclub. Amy put on a smile and greeted them.