Chapter 6

I walked into the gym with Quinn. The gym was almost full with sweaty teens. I looked to Quinn who just shrugged. I shook my head and we walked further into the dance. Conner walked up to us with some girl on his waist.

Somehow I managed to get Sidney here with a dress, makeup and heels on. She looked gorgeous even if we only had 6 hours to find her a dress. She ended up picking out a purple dress the sucked her body and ended right above her knees.

Conners eyes widened when he say her walk in. She also had a date. It was this guy from one of her classes she was friends with.

"Hey." Quinn said snapping his fingers in front of Conners face

"What?" Conner snapped

"Nothing." Quinn said smiling

"Whatever." Conner said angrily walking off with his date.

Quinn laughed and I looked at him confused.

"You don't see that Conner like Sidney?" He asked still laughing

"No?"

"Well he does."

"Ok." I said shaking my head

"Want to dance?"

I shook my head and aloud him to pull me on the dance floor. We danced for a few songs before we see a crowd circling up.

"What's going on?" Quinn asked

"I don't know." I said my eyes wide

We walk over to the group of people to see Conner beating Sidney's date Walt up. Quinn instantly darted to Conner and grabbed him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Quinn asked

Walt stands up holding his hand over his bloody nose. The principal walks in and drags both Walt, Conner and Quinn to his office. I follow but only stand outside of the room. Sidney's standing outside with me.

"He's so stupid." Sidney said

"Yeah." I said laughing a little.

After a few more minutes they all walk out. Quinn takes my hand and drags me outside.

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling my hand out of his stoping

"The nights ruined." He said

"No it's not. We're fine." I tried to reassure him

"Ok." He said