The Curse of 2 AM

Chapter XII

BLACPINK'S Dorm

"Don't fall in love with me, Lisayah." Lisa shoved Jisoo as soon as she heard the words escape her mouth.

"Are you kidding me?" Lisa scoffed in bemusement.

"It's just sex, Lisa." Jisoo chuckled as she massaged her temples to relieve the headache brought by the liquor.

"I can't believe we almost did it!" Lisa raised her voice. She was hurt, angry, and confused to the point where she couldn't bear looking at Jisoo any longer.

"I almost fucked my best friend." She thought to herself.

"My head hurts." Jisoo groaned at the side of the bed.

"Oh God, you're really drunk. I'm so stupid. " The brunette huffed as she grabbed her clothes. As Jisoo felt the alcohol slightly wear down, she became aware of what had just happened between them.

"Wait, Lisa, I-" Jisoo reached for her arm, but Lisa swiftly drew back before she could touch her. The short-haired brunettes' eyes were already starting to get teary and Jisoo felt her heart stop beating at the sight.

A hundred thoughts raced through their heads. They were both aware that they had made a mistake. They got up in the heat of the moment, but the fact that they were on the verge of doing it made things awkward, especially when they were best friends and bandmates. When Lisa had finished gathering her belongings, she rapidly exited the dorm with a loud bang on the door, waking Jennie and Rośe.

No one ever heard from Lisa after that night. Jisoo had been trying to contact her for three consecutive days, but Lisa never picked up or texted back. Jennie and Rośe asked what had happened to them, but all she mentioned was that they had had a small fight—they were becoming concerned because it was unusual to see them in such a state.

B One Lounge Club 비원 라운지클럽

As the DJ played hard EDM, everyone danced as if it were the last night of their lives. Different hues hit the place as they roam about the room. The music was banging and the air smelled strongly of alcohol and cigarette smoke. In the middle of the dance floor, a dance crew dominated the club with their moves. Lisa and Chesir, who sat on the bar stool far away from the crowd, cheered and watched in envy as they wished to join the party.

"So, going back to the story, did you guys finish?" Chesir continued as she put down her gin and tonic.

"For the love of God, Chesir. Really, now? " Lisa scoffed as her cheeks reddened.

"Oh, come on, man! We're adults now. Don't tell me you've never had sex before? " Chesir teased.

Lisa blushed and remained silent. She could feel her cheeks heating up even more and just prayed Chesir wouldn't tease her about it.