Chapter 6

This day is so wonderful I guess in my entire college life . I felt so happy I don't know why it just I feel it .

I was about to help Jeongyeon unnie with her projects but I'm tired maybe I'll help her tomorrow before the class will start .

Chaeyoung went home early than usual again , her parents are surprised to see their daughter in their house for two consecutive days today . It's new to them everything about Chaeyoung this past 2 days are new to her parents .
" Chaeyoung honey you're early today . Her mom said

Yeah I'm tired mom

" You want to eat ?

Yes please ..

Her mom and her dad shared a look they are more surprised to hear Chaeyoung yes " please " to them . Now they are curious what happened to their daughter .
" We're sorry honey ?

I said yes please mom I want to eat I'm tired and hungry .

Her mom and dad both rushed to their kitchen to personally cook Chaeyoung's meal . Chaeyoung wondered what happened to her parents

While waiting for her foods Chaeyoung find Mina's social media accounts . 

Ohh you have a lot of accounts Mina . What is your real account baby

Mina wearing a cap

Mina in a dress

Mina with her boyfriend

Mina with her , wow ! Sports car !

Mina in surfing board .. wow ! She knows how to surf ?! Amazing ,!

Mina in a skateboard ?! She also knows how to skate ?!
So ....

Mina doing , wait. Is this what they called ballet ? She's a ballerina ?! The fuck ! She's talented if that's the case

Mina in a recording studio ?!
Seriously ?? She's a singer ?!

Mina with a mask ? With a business suit ? This is cool !

Arrgh ! Why she have a lot of accounts ! I want to send a friend request to her .

Think Chaeyoung , think .

You have to think it properly .

For a couple of minutes browsing her phone Chaeyoung choose to send a friend to request to Mina's account with a profile picture of her with a surfing board.

C H R I S T I A N' S  I N T E R N A T I O N A L
U N I V E R S I T Y

Mina went straight to their classroom because Nayeon told her she can't wait her bestfriend at the gate . 

She stop at their bulletin board to read some announcement from their department . She saw Chaeyoung's picture winning first place for painting category and second place for drawing .
She was empress by th cub's achievements .

That mushroom have a talent huh . I didn't expect that , she's quiet humble ? I guess ..
Nahh maybe she forgot to mention .