Chapter 2

Okay I'll make a schedule for you Chaeyoung . Again nice to see you , Jeongyeon thank you . I'll go now

Thank you Jihyo see you around .

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are now heading to their classroom some of the students are looking at them Chaeyoung only raised her brows and continued to walk faster with Jeongyeon beside her . 

Chaeyoung , Sana waved her hands on Chaeyoung . Hi Jeongyeon how are you ?

I'm good Sana thank you for asking hehehe .
Jeongyeon replied

Sana you're too early hahah you wake up early ? That's good huh
Chaeyoung said putting her bag on her chair . Swaying her hands in the air

Yeah I slept early Chaeyoung hahah I'm having a bad day yesterday you know what happened .

" Yeah yeah why you didn't tell me ? I did went to a bar last night with Somi . It's better if you're also there

Somi ? Who's that ? You're new friend ?
I'm jealous now
Sana pout moving her chair to Chaeyoung and she put her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder .  You have new bestfriend now Chaeng ?

" Hahaha jealous my ass ! You don't have to be jealous you're my one and only bestfriend that wouldn't changed . So you're ok now my bestfriend ?

Nope I'm so sad Chaeng , I haven't seen here . She told me she will call me once she will landed on the airport I'm waiting for her calls but she didn't call me .

" I told you Sana love sucks ! You shouldn't fall in love with her

I'm not in love with her just having a crush

" Hahaha are you kidding me ? After that crush thing mark my words you will fall in love with her and you will love her like crazy idiot !

Hahaha well I should believe you . Since you're a playgirl hahaha. I know my bestfriend so we'll

Class listen here everyone . By the way good morning it's nice to see you all today because I'm having a big announcement to everyone .

After one month of evaluation we the faculty decided to merge your class with the other sections .

Sad to say there's a student here in my class who will go to Class B for some reasons especially the attendance .

Son Chaeyoung ? You will transferred to Class B for the meantime .

What the fuck ?! Chaeyoung mumbled

Why me ?

You're always late Miss Son , you always ditch your class I know your indeed good in class but I have to remove you until it's fine .
And Kim Dahyun would be your classmates for the meantime also . 
We have another student to be here her name is Park Jihyo
We will welcome them later .

Chaeyoung grabbed her bag and leaved her classroom . " Tsk what a good news right ? Early in the morning !

Without any doubt she went straight to Class B .

" You're here Miss Son , please come in and have a sit .

" Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo you can now transfer to Class A .