Ara ara

A/N:This is Hetalia by the way~ and have some Aph!Malaysia that I just drew.
You can imagine them as Countryhumans too if you wanted to.
-----
"Look,they're really having fun without us," Laos pouts."What're you talking about?" Cambodia asked in confusion.She sighed and points at the six countries.Philippines,Indonesia,Malaysia,Thailand,Vietnam and Singapore."They're canon! And we're still not!" She groaned and pouted.

"Calm down,Laos~,I think we're going to be canon soon enough!" Myanmar exclaimed."Dude,the SEA arc ended," Cambodia stated."I don't know though actually,if it is still on-going,Brunei is going to be next probably,Not sure tho," he said and pointed at the male beside him."Wait,how are you here?"

"...I was here since the beginning,Mar," Brunei sighed as he kneeled down and punched the floor."Why the h e l l am I short in this universe?!" He yelled."Not our fault when Zai-san decided to use the design they found on twitter,being as short as Singapore must be suck," Laos smirked.

"It's actually great that Hima-sensei made the trio boys,otherwise the bad vibes will appear," Myanmar tried to change the subject."Does that mean Brunei is gay tho-ack!" Cambodia was punched in the stomach by the shorter nation."Absolutely not!What if I'm gonna be a girl when I'm canon?" Brunei scoffed."Pft,acting innocent aren't we?You were shipped with Piri even though you're still not canon," Laos snickered.

Then,chaos happened.

-end-
I wanted to draw em' non-canon characters~ but yeah,I can't.