Please have some of these

BruPhil
"I've been wondering," Tondo Kingdom started as he stared at the field of flowers.He smiled softly as he turned to the male of the same height as him,Bruneian Empire."Hm?" The male raised his eyebrows."Do you think we'll grow up together in peace?"

The Bruneian Empire sighed,"I don't know," he replied as he slowly walked towards the field of flowers.He crouched down and observe one of the flowers.The Simpor."Not everything's gonna go well,y'know?"

"Besides,the future is something that depends on our choices,right?"

-present-
"Brunei?" The slightly taller male waved his hands in front of Brunei's face making him snap out of reality."Eh-Yeah?" He asked."You've been staring at the flower that Kuya Malaysia gave you for a long time,are you alright?" Philippines asked with a concerned tone.

Brunei just smiled,"It's nothing,the past is the past afterall."
-----
MyanCam
"Dude...," he stared at the other male."Why are you wearing a dress?I am concerned," He asked."That old man France forced me to wear thIs!But not gonna lie I look HELLA fabulous," he flips his hair.(Yes,Hetalia.)

"I mean can't you see Malaysia,Brunei and Singapore too?They were even forced to wear suits just like that Eyebrows but hey they look nice," he smiled cheerfully."You look nice too but you look older ngl-"
-----
MalIndo
"HAHAHAH What the fuck????" Malaysia laughed,loud enough that the whole house could hear."Malay...can you lower your voice down,some may be taking an afternoon nap,y'know?" Indonesia scolded,in a gentle way."Sorry Indo but I couldn't help it- the videos were too funny,I couldn't help but laugh-pft," he tried to hold his laughter but failed miserably.

"Malaysia....," Singapore's voice was heard from the door of the MalIndo's room.The short country kicked the door down.Damn,the shortie got strength though."Abang Indo,can you leave the room,I need to talk to 'Abang Malay'," Singapore's eyes twitched in anger.

"Oh fuck-"
"Dek Singa,Please don't break his bones-"
-----
ThaiViet.
This is straight.
Yeah
The only straight ship I actually ship

"Vietnam,what are you doing Ana?" Vietnam yelped and quickly turned around just to see Thailand smiling."You didn't see anything!" She stammered."Is that so?I think I just saw you practicing to smile~How cute," he chuckled.

The woman turned red and started to chase Thailand with her paddle.

Aggressive indeed.
-----
Laos and Singapore
"I don't feel that lonely when I'm with Cam and Mar,those two aren't that romantic which is fine to me," Laos said as he stretched his limbs.

"Malaysia giving love affections to Abang Indo sickens me....," Singapore scoffed."Don't be so grumpy Singa!Like it seems that the author doesn't feel like doing SingaBru today~."

"What?"
"What?"
-end-