𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧...😖 2 in 1

(Don't mind my handwriting and my baby is so innocent)

Within these past few days Beyonce did some real soul searching and realized that when things get hard she runs not only physically but mentally.

𝖲𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

Running has always been one of her coping mechanisms for her problems. When it would get to hectic she would run. She has flashbacks from the traumatic experiences and realizes that this is harming her not only her but her relationship. Which isn't okay. Beyonce is the type of person to want to keep peace so no matter if Nicki messed up she just wanted to make her feel better or make the situation better which isnt really what's best all the time. Beyonce has suppressed her feelings and was at her breaking point to the point she lashed out on her Lover which isnt okay. She took some type to write some stuff out and think about. She knew that her and her baby needed to have a talk in order to get their relationships back on track and today she felt as if she was ready.

Nicki's P.O.V.

I miss my baby I havent slept with her for 10 days. 10 DAYS. After I had sometime to think and re-evaluate the situation I know that I lack communication and its hurting my relationship and most importantly my girlfriend and that's something I dont ever wanna do. But the question that keeps circling my mind is does she really hate me?? She cant right? It's like a part of my brain is telling me she meant exactly what she said just like everyone else or it was just the heat of the moment. idk. I just want to be back with my girlfriend but being at home made me realize I need to move back to my house I'm rarely here and Bey and I have stayed with each other from the beginning even in our talking stage so I just feel it's best if I stay at my house for a lil while. Nicki sighed she just decided to get ready for the day and she ate a light breakfast. Nicki's phone vibrated.

***Incoming Text***

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥💓

Hey Nic, can you please meet me at the park rn?                                     12:32 p.m.

Yes, I'll be on my way soon.   12:35 p.m.