Chapter 1

"Look daddy!" Y/n shouted as she mounted her new broom. "That's it Y/n, now just kick off with your feet." Reamus Lupin told his six year old daughter . She did as her father told her , and kicked off the ground.

Soon she was flying in the Lupin family's backyard. "Tonks! Come look at our future Quidditch champion!" Lupin says to his wife, who was making dinner. "Reamus! She's only six, and your already teaching Y/n to fly a broom?" Tonks chuckled .

"I want to be just like Teddy! He is Seeker at Hogwarts!" Y/n says thinking at her older brother who is now almost seventh year.

"Don't be to long, we're visiting The Burrow again." Tonks says walking back inside.

* * * * *

"Get 'em Weasley !" Y/n shouted at a Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. "C'mon Ginny! You can do this!" Hermione cheered as well. "Shouldn't we cheer for Harry too?" Ron asks .

Y/n shrugged, and continued cheering for the Gryffindor team.

"Potter is after the Snitch! With Corner short after him!... POTTER TAKES THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR TAKES THE WIN!" Dean Thomas shouted while the crowds go wild.

"YOU DID IT POTTER!" Y/n shouted with the crowd. The saw the Gryffindor team all join in a circle , congratulating each other. Y/n saw Ginny hug her brothers, and then Harry.

Time skip

There was a party in the Gryffindor common room. You could hear it from the Library . That's where Y/n is sitting, reading her favorite book.

She looked up from her book when she saw movement in front of her. "Weasley?" Y/n asks the red head at the end of the table.

"Yes, Pretty Eyes." Fred Weasley answered. "Why aren't you at the party?"

"I'm not in the mood." he mumbled. "You? Fred Weasley? Not in the mood for a party? Are you sick?" Y/n joked.

"I actually just followed you, I wanted to ask you something." he says quietly.

"I'm listening." Y/n says paying more attention to Fred. "Are you an Animagus? "

"Uhhhh...n-no." she lies. "You can trust me , Pretty Eyes." he smirks. That nickname, he's been calling me that since we've been kids.

"Fine. But if you tell your dead Weasley." she says strictly. "What animal?"

"Owl." she whispers. "Well chosen. You can blend in easily." he chuckles.

Hi everyone. Sorry that it's so short! I'm just super lazy to write at the moment. Have a nice day!

~A/n