Chapter 2: sketch books

Y/n Pov

I open my sketch book, it has a lot of drawings of my favorite flowers and animals.

It also had sketches of me and my family...

The ones I lost during the war , a few months ago. I still cry silently in the dorms when there's no one in ear shot . I miss them so much.

I always try to hide my sadness. Even though it's hard to smile these days. "Are you OK Y/n?" my friend with the name Laura Cassian asks me every time she sees me .

"I'm fine." I lie usually . "No your not Y/n. I know when your fine or not." Layra snapped . "It's nothing to worry about , Layra." I say walking to the girls bathroom.

* * *

Today was different. I looked at my family portrait and smiled at my parents. At least you didn't lose Fred. Instead you saved him. I heard my mother say.

"At least." I say to myself.

After breakfast I have Charms. Then Care of Magical Creatures. Then Potions and so on.

"Morning Weasley's. " I say to the beautiful ginger asses in front of me. "Morn'nin " they say in unison. " Had a good party last night?" I ask sweetly.

"Yes. Ronald drank his Butterbeer to quickly , and he got some up his nose." Hermione giggled as she kissed Ron's cheek.

"Are you allowed to sit here?" Potter asked after he read the Daily Prophet. Oh yeah, I'm at the Gryffindor table. "Yes. I asked premition from Prof. Minerva. " I say swallowing my waffle . "You don't mind, right?" I ask .

"Not at all." they all say in unison.

"Y/n. I need to speak to you." my fellow Hufflepuff friend asked me, he was the Hufflepuff Quidditch captain, "Sure!"

"I'll be back in a sec." I say to my friends. Fred showed me a thumbs up, and I smiled at him. He's beautiful... HUH!? NO I'M SAYING WEIRD THINGS.

I pushed off my thoughts and walked after Leann Hoffer. "You are the new Seeker for Hufflepuff." he says with hope. "Me? What's wrong with Lozi?" I ask about our old Seeker. "He says he can't play for this year, for some stupid reason."

"That's great. Not that he can't play! That I can play." I say thinking of my dream of being a Seeker. "See you Wednesday then, 7 sharp. Don't be late." he says shaking my hand.

"See mom. I got the part." I say to my mom, in my head though.

I walk back to my friends and smiled at them. "Geuss who's the Hufflepuff Seeker?" I say proudly. "Susan Bones?" George says sarcastically.

"No it's me." I say proudly. "Y/n! That's great!" Ginny says and hugged me. "I'm so proud of you!" George says ruffling my hair. "Only good players becomes Seekers." Fred says hugging me also.

Hi my fellow readers!

Hope your having a good day! See yall tomorrow!