Chapter 58

Three days had passed in waiting for the snowfall to stop but the weather has decided for them to enjoy the Dublin city through the windows of the house and occasional visits to the house next to them.

Zoya enjoyed her time with Noah's wife, Summer... a British research scholar Noah met when he had joined a research lab for a short period of time. It was beautiful to see them sometimes struggling with their Irish and British accent and then repeating their words for the other to understand.

They had gotten married this July only; a beautiful day wedding with white roses and every white fantasy... Zoya had stared at their mesmerizing pictures Summer enthusiastically showed her on their second visit to their house last evening. Kavya had loved playing with the small toys that were bought for Noah and Summer's unborn...they had been so excited about their baby and especially Noah, he had insisted they see the nursery and asked her so many questions about the initial days of Kavya.

Shades of peach and cream made the small room look like a fairyland in the snow but it was the setting of a bed on the elevated corner of the floor, that got Zoya question the thoughts of the couple since she had met a bunch of buddies arriving here she didn't know she would able sit on the floor no matter someone insisted there was no bug that would crawl to her from any direction.

With nothing to do they were mostly in their rooms where they watched a few movies and enjoyed their time together which they have not gotten after their marriage, then there was this white cat of Noah who liked to give Kavya a cuddle whenever she was at their place and Zoya's heart leaped every-time the fluffy baby walked towards Zoya but she understood Kavya needed to get familiar with animals as a part of her upbringing... she didn't want her fears to overpower her baby's naive heart and anyway it was lovely to see the small animal look at her baby with her big greenish-yellow eyes and lay beside her on the couch.

Once, Kavya tried to take her in her small arms and ended up falling on the floor and after a gasp, all of them had burst into laughs when the little animal mewed at the baby.

"Should we get a little kitten for her when we are back home?" Aditya asked smiling at her mother's response that Kavya was already a copy of her father, the love for cats was natural to Yash.

"oh please...have you gone mad...Nooo." Zoya looked up from the list of places that were nearby to visit. "You know how much scared I am around the white fluff, the thought that you guys are there keeps me sane otherwise I would run from the place whenever Titan is around." she gave him an eye roll and looked down at her lap.

"of course I know, even Ma won't approve but can't you see our baby is so happy around Titan...look at her she is missing Titan already." Aditya gestured towards the baby who was cuddling a soft toy and meanwhile patting the plump cheeks of the toy.

"how on earth she is missing Titan?" after a glance at the baby laying down on the bed with her toys, Zoya narrowed her eyes on him.

" she does the same things with Titan..."Aditya pointed out.

"Aditya, please... she does that with her soft toys all the time," she stressed on the words.

"but she does the same with Titan, that means she wants him to be around." Aditya tried to sound genuine despite knowing how he was failing in keeping up the laughter boiling inside.

"and even if she is missing Titan, who would look after one such Titan, Ma or You..cause I can't even touch cats..." she raised her hands to dismiss this thought of his.

"Okay, you got a point." seeing a point in her words he left the thought but his eyes stayed on Kavya's actions.

"in spite of our efforts kids feel left out at times..." she muttered after a while keeping away the phone and walking to the baby and pulling away from the soft toy she took the baby in her arms.