part 39

And the hours-long day comprised of different rituals and fun elements to them and also helped them to become normal with each other to a greater extent.

"separate the different pulses from the rice ...the bigger pile of different pulses after the time is up, more points to you." The bubbly girl from the twins told the rules.

"I didn't hear of one such ritual ever... I am not in." Aditya teased her smiling inside.

"arey... Bhai!! first of all, this is not a ritual but a game and second of all ...leave it." adding the drama Saloni pretended nonchalantly.

"Why on earth I am hearing about games I never heard before...haan." Aditya sparked them again.

"please Bhai, you are already losing the games to bhabhi that's why you are getting frustrated ...right." this time it was another girl.

"why would I get frustrated ..haan? And moreover, you decided all your games considering in which department your bhabhi is good." scoffing on them Aditya haunched his shoulders.

Zoya smiled on this vogue comment, she had won the earlier games and though she felt poor for her husband ... a game was a game.

Anjana and others were happy on the little scene going on in the hall where newlyweds were being teased like nothing. This house was finally breathing normally after a span of many months which was nothing less than death for them... popping the air inside the knuckles, Anjana prayed for the happiness to remain like this forever.

She had seen her husband's disappearance and then her son's sudden death she was not ready for any more surprises in life.

"The first game was identifying the songs on a small portion of the music...I am not good at songs.

The second was the strange game of identifying the different juices with the smell of them... again I am not good at all those things

And now this one... I really miss my br- my boys' gang." he was about to say something strictly prohibited in this moment but he caught hold on his tongue.

"please Bhai ,don't throw tantrums ...even Kavya doesn't throw these many tantrums." Saloni chided him & it worked.

"alright...I'll do it." he agreed, little they knew something has changed his heart, suddenly everything became torturous for him.

Though he tried to forget him YASH's face came in front of him and he knew it will never be easy for him. Taking a deep breath he continued the game as the music started.

"It will be fine...whispered Zoya when no one was paying them attention in the middle of the game.

She had heard my br-  and afterward, he had tried to maintain his posture but the sudden serious composure made her suspicions true.

"hmmm." not looking to her side he hummed, he didn't want to look broken in front of her... anyway, after the marriage when he came back here, at times he felt wrong about the decision... he was confident about his love but Zoya's words just before the wedding had shaken his belief or perhaps he was angry on her so the negative thoughts had overpowered him.

_____________*_____________

"Ma, I was thinking to change Kavya's clothes and....Baby, it's fine..just a minute patting the back of Her girl she continued "and give her a warm bath before tucking her in," Zoya told Anjana with difficulty in holding a cranky Kavya.

"arey ..she looks upset, give her to me I'll manage, perhaps the material of this frock is the reason, it might have been hurting her all this time," Anjana asked for the girl.