𝕁𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜: ❝𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘-𝕆𝕦𝕥... 𝕆𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥.❞

One-shot based on Ggukie_Tokki's 'Don't Move' one-shot on their BTS×Jungkook [Oneshots/Minishots] [P1] book.

***

"Jeongguk-ah." Jeongguk heard, looking up from his phone while taking off his air pods and pausing the music from his device, as he sat on his favourite spot of their black leather couch; the corner, mushed against the ninety-degree angled backrest, legs propped up on the L corner.
"Yes, hyeongie?" the maknae asked, tilting his head with a raised eyebrow and wide eyes at the elder who stood at the arch doorway of the kitchen, making him smile fondly. 'Cute,' Seokjin thought to himself.
"We're running out of food."
"Should I go out to buy more?"
Ah, so fast to offer help.. Jin chuckled in endearment, shaking his head. 'I've raised him well' said his mind. "It's fine, I was going to go grocery shopping myself, anyway. But I was thinking... Namjoon and Yoongi are locked away in their studios, Jimin and Hope are in the practice room and Taehyung is hanging out with some friends. It's just the two of us, so I was thinking we could hang out like in the good, old times? Just the two of us. The eldest and youngest."
"Like the maknae and the fake maknae?"
"Oi, you punk. Fake maknae who? I'm perfectly mature."
Jeongguk laughed. "Whatever you say, hyeong." and then he just smiled sweetly at the elder. "But sure thing, I love that idea. I'll just... Get changed first. You see, uh-"

Seokjin took a look at his clothes and burst out laughing, nodding in understanding. Of course, it was a day off. They were all in their utmost lazy state or just doing whatever recharged them; and for Jeongguk that meant a day in pyjamas while lying around or playing games if he had no video to edit. And of course, he didn't have any. So lying around in pyjamas it was. Cooky pyjamas, no less. "Of course, go get changed. I'll get my wallet and keys.. And some coats and masks."
The maknae nodded and dropped his phone on the couch, leaving to go upstairs - and his hyeong took the initiative of grabbing the mobile device from the couch as well as the airpods, putting the wireless ear buds in their small case and shoving the Samsung phone in his pocket, leaving the case on the coffee table with a sticky note that read 'Jeongguk's'.
While waiting for the maknae to come back downstairs, he ruffled his own locks and got the things he said he'd get.

"Keys, check. Wallet, check. Both phones, check. What else-.. Ah!" off he went to grab his and Jeongguk's coats; his own being a fur coat, while Jeongguk's was an oversized lamb coat with denim as the outer fabric, and then got a pair of black masks from the drawer of the dresser that was beside the front door, just in time for the younger to jog down the stairs. Jin didn't even need to look at him to know. "Yah, don't skip steps, you'll fall over."
Jeongguk froze in place. "How did you- nevermind, I won't question. It's been too many years like to only question it now." and then continued to go down, this time obeying his hyeong.
"I know you like the back of my hand, kid. A hyeong always has this certain instinct with his dongsaengs, we don't need to see stuff to know it, we just know."
"I'm not a kid."
"You'll always be one for me." Jin said, smiling at the younger as he got to the bottom of the stairs, examining his outfit.

Skinny waist-length ripped black jeans with a black belt, black turtleneck, greyish blue hoodless sweatshirt tucked into the jeans.
"You look stylish~ I thought you'd just shove on jeans and a hoodie."
"Aish, shut up." the boy replied, rolling his eyes while putting on a black bucket hat, just making the other laugh harder. Jin put on a cap and handed him his coat and mask, putting on his own after the maknae took them and put them on as well. Jeongguk looked at the couch. "Where's my phone?" Seokjin handed him the device from his jean pocket. "Oh. Thank you. You don't need to do everything for me, though."
"Bullshit, I want to. You're my baby." and before the younger could protest, he was being dragged by the elder, who stopped to put on his sneakers, action Jeongguk followed by putting on his black combat boots. Seokjin examined him once again.
"You should've gone for a black hoodie to complete the look, damn. You look like a shadow with all that black."
"And then my hair's got faded purple highlights."
"Amazing. The final touch." both laughed, as Jin took his hand to lead him to the lift after locking the apartment door, later going outside and towards the Mercedes Benz that was already waiting for them in the parking lot.