Misunderstandings

Jungkook woke up after what seemed like the best sleep he'd had in forever. He smiled thinking of the previous night,Jimin was his he thought,suddenly realising that there was no warm body next to him just a cold space.He frowned he had wanted to wake with Jimin beside him so that they could cuddle and talk,he looked at the clock and gasped when he saw it was 11.30. Jimin must have been starving,he probably hadn't wanted to wake Jungkook up because of their late night,he was thoughtful like that.
Jungkook got up and dressed before making his way over to the main house,"oh ,here comes sleepyhead," Tae said making Jungkook grin.
" we have all eaten,make yourself something and come outside,we have been canoeing on the lake and also have some remote control boats," RM said before going outside again.
"The boats are fun, hurry up Kook!"Tae said.
Jungkook nodded rushing to eat some cereal glancing through the open door to see Jimins room neat. bed made curtains open,almost as if he'd never been there," neat freak," thought Jungkook smiling.
After eating and drinking something he picked up an apple munching on it as he made his way out to find Jimin.
Getting to the lake he could see JHope and Jin splashing about in a canoe and laughing,Suga sat with a fishing rod,hat pulled over his eyes and Tae and RM were manically driving two remote boats,Tae shouting to RM that he'd better not break them!
Jungkook glanced around not seeing Jimin anywhere,maybe he had gone for a walk again?
"Where's jimin?", he asked the two boys nearest him, they glanced at each other before RM spoke," he's gone back,he wanted to speak to Minho's parents and as there is only a few days left here he said he would stay there rather than come back,as we don't have to film now he was told it was ok."
"What!!!!" no Jimin wouldn't have left like that,not after last night ,he would have told me or left a note Jungkook thought. He ran back inside going straight to Jimins room opening cupboards and seeing empty spaces. He slumped down,how could he leave like that,didn't he feel anything for Jungkook,was he just using him last night. He felt angry inside,what was he some toy Jimin could pick up and drop whenever he wanted,well he would show him,if Jimin didn't care then neither did he, he would find someone who appreciated him,he'd go out on dates with a different person each night !!!
Jungkook stormed back to the lake ,face dark and moody and an attitude to match.
It was late afternoon and it had been a strained day Jungkooks mood making it hard for everyone.A car drove in and they saw it was Kai.RM called him over asking after Jimin.
" was he alright Kai," Rm asked earning a loud grunt from Jungkook.
"Yes, he visited with Minho's parents,they are not well off and Jimin asked if he could pay for a headstone as they were asking what they thought they should put on it,they kept apologising to Jimin but Jimin begged them not to,he said it was his fault Minho was dead not theirs and he hoped they forgave him for being the cause,he has also arranged for a small amount of money to be given to them via a lawyer saying it was some savings Minho left,"
All the boys felt tearful,Jimin was so kindhearted hating to see someone suffer.
Jungkook felt pained at how Jimin was feeling but hardened his heart,huh,so Jimin cared about others but not him," fucking saint," he muttered , but Tae heard him and exploded," what the fuck is your problem Jeon Jungkook,you have been like this all day and it hasn't been great for us here and now your taking the piss out of Jimin," he angrily shouted.
Jungkook was just as angry," Yer,he's not the fucking saint you think he is he doesn't care about people!"
"You need to explain that!"said JHope joining in.
" this is Jimin your talking about,right" RM said.
Jin stood up catching hold of the angry youngster trying to calm him down before Suga spoke in a low demanding voice," what happened Kook?"
At this Jungkooks walls broke down,"he left me,he fucking left me,no note nothing,after last night I finally thought Jimin was mine ," he sniffed and put his head down, not seeing the glances between the others .
" so you finally got it together last night,hmmm,about time we didn't think you two would ever express your feelings to each other"Suga said.
Jungkooks head shot up and looking around he saw the others nodding,"you knew?" He said shocked.
"Of course we all did ,Jimin has loved you for years but you never noticed,he stopped trying to get your attention and just became a friend but it was easy to see he cares so much for you,glad you two finally talked it out," Jin said.
" Er ....I didn't know ,he went on a date with Taemin?"
" well he couldn't pine for you all the time he was losing confidence but Taemin is just a friend, didn't you two talk about this yesterday ?
" well ..... there's wasn't really any talking,the thunder and Jimin Er and it just happened......then he left like it didn't mean anything?!?!
Suga smacked the younger on the back of the head,"you idiot....,Jimin is so sensitive for years you didn't show any attention to him of the romantic kind, you made him feel unwanted, he thought you were with Tae for gods sake he only wanted what made you happy and willingly stepped back when he thought it was Tae, he never went out with anyone until YOU left the dorm for your apartment not even asking him your friend what he thought.......now you say you didn't talk to him last night,he probably feels guilty,he probably thinks he is just someone you wanted to spend a night with,because you never fucking talked!!!!"
Jungkook gulped, he had never seen Suga this angry and from the looks on the others faces he could see they agreed.Fuck ,here he was feeling sorry for himself all day when Jimin had probably been tying himself up in knots over it and then visiting Minho's parents ...........
" I fucked up.....I need to see Jimin,I've got to see him and explain!!!"
Kai stepped forward, "go and pack Jungkook I will take you,he needs you,"
Tae glanced towards the boy running off"kids huh, they better sort it out and we are staying hear my tender ears don't want to hear them make up and make out,"
"Eeeew," the others gasped before grinning at each other hoping the misunderstanding would be solved.