Chapter Special!!! Part 1 Battle Royale

And now seeing of the little girl is running away with the fear looks on her face. But chased and followed by the machines, after her.

She remembers of her guardian told her to run, while she hold them off and tell her to finding the other heroes from another worlds. She turns left go to hiding in the alleyway to lose track of thems. She breathing heavily, before sigh in relief. She takes out of the item. Revealing the crystal of her guardian has stolen...

 Revealing the crystal of her guardian has stolen

???: Please help us.... TO SAVE OUR WORLD!!!

She brought the crystal up reaching, toward of the sky.

Seeing of the two persons standing in the final battle, revealing is the Dragon Knight in his new form with the power of Eagle, and facing against Dr Nefarious.

As they clashed against their weapons each others.

The Dimensional Dragonic Knight Special Chapters: Rise of Nefarious!!!

Paimon: Paimon, hungry.... Can we stop? *Asking in whining*

Everyone: NOO!!

Paimon: You guys are so means! *Meaning in complain*

And now seeing our heroes are currently flying on (Y/N)'s motorcycle, Diago Speedy, are currently flying still attracted with the rockets on fireworks to make the motorcycle to flying in the sky.

As (Y/N) releases of the exhausted sigh, it has been an half of minutes since they flying in the air. Plus.... His butt feel hurt while sitting on the bike!!!

(Y/N): Lumine how much destination on the map?

Lumine: *looks at the map* We on the halfway close to Liyue....

(Y/N): Good! We should be hear, when we closeby to the Liyue.... We can finally have some re-

Suddenly he was interrupted, when the rockets of the fireworks stopped working. When there is no fire on it, as (Y/N) froze with the reaction looks.

(Y/N): I jinxed it, didn't I? *Asking tone*

Archie: Yes, you did.... Yes, you did....

Suddenly they dropped down toward the ground, causing them screaming in comically styles like the cartoon. As Paimon holding on Lumine's hair, while screaming.

Paimon: WE ALL GONNA DIE! WE ALL GONNA DIE!!! PAIMON WANTED TELL YOU THAT.... PAIMON LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Except for Meany Pussy Cat. *confessing her love of friendship*

Everyone except Archie: Awwwww!!!

Archie: I hate you so much.... *deadpanned and annoyed tone*

While our heroes continue screaming in fear, (Y/N) summons his sword to levitate pulled toward in (Y/N)'s grips. Before transformed as Dragon Knight suddenly, there is no loud sound hit to the ground.