Chapter: Christmas Special Part 1

Doct: Minna san.... Merry Christmas! As you can see I am telling a very special event for the special day known as Christmas! Oh the joy brings everyone bring closer togethers, kids getting presents, celebrating of the best holidays of the years! I even decoration of my own room! *Spread his arms to showing the room*

 Merry Christmas! As you can see I am telling a very special event for the special day known as Christmas! Oh the joy brings everyone bring closer togethers, kids getting presents, celebrating of the best holidays of the years! I even decoration o...

Doct: Now.... Let us tell the story of our heroes will save the Christmas from the certain old enemy returns... Now... Once there is our hero known as (Y/N) William... He was in the fishing with Archie. In the lake of Inazuma...

The Story begins

(Y/N) is currently threw his fishing rod attracted with the wire on it in far distance away before landed in the river. 

As you can see... (Y/N) is currently fishing, because Christmas is coming soon. He gonna need the bigger rod in order to catch the big fish. 

But...

Archie: Fish, fish, fish, fish, fish! *Mutter in excitement*

His best friend/partner Archie the talking cat is actually the dragon. And he getting impatient, because he wanted to eat some of the fish. 

(Y/N): Calm down, Archie. You can get some of the fish. *Smiles in reassures*

Archie: How can I calm down?! I need some fish! Fish! Fish! Fish!

Making (Y/N) let out of the small smiles, knowing Archie can be deadpanned snarker. But... Knowing that Archie still care for him and plus his other predecessors in thousands years ago. 

Suddenly, Archie's ears raising up started twitch a bit, he glance at the rod (Y/N)'s holding. He having concentration looks and reacted in time, that his rod shaking a bit.

Archie: You got it?!

(Y/N): I got it!

Archie: Do you still got it?!

(Y/N): I still got it. *Getting bit annoyed*

Archie: I need to know if yo...

(Y/N): I SAID I GOT IT, AND YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT ARCHIE!!! *High shrieking at Archie in bit irritated tone*

Making his pet cat to be let out startled and bit frightened by his partner's attitude. Usually he always kind and caring, sometime he can be snapped inherited from his mother's personality. 

As (Y/N) turns his head focus toward on the lake. Seeing the string moving forward as (Y/N) grabbed the handle to crank and reeling back.

Archie: Can you, (Y/N) you can do it! You can do it! You can do it! Bring in the big fish! Bring in the big fish! BRING IN THE F**KING BIG FISH!!! *Screaming in rages with red eyes*