1. ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴᴀᴛᴀ- ʙᴇᴇᴛʜᴏᴠᴇɴ

𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝟧:𝟢𝟢 𝗉𝗆

𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭

       𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 fingers flitted across the keyboard, as you hummed along with the piece

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 fingers flitted across the keyboard, as you hummed along with the piece. Relaxation washes over you with the sound of the notes echoing throughout the hall. Your finger landed on the wrong key, and you stopped playing and groaned in frustration.

"Why'd you stop playing?" a voice asked.

"HOLY SHIT!" you turned around to see a blond boy with scars on his body standing in the corner. "What the hell is wrong with you? Scaring someone like that."

"Sorry." he said not looking sorry at all.

"What the hell are you doing in here anyways? I thought I locked the door."

He shrugged his shoulders and tidied up his clothes while walking towards you. "It was easy to break. Why'd you stop playing, the song you were playing was really beautiful."

You brushed off his compliment and moved backwards so he wouldn't get too close to you. You didn't exactly want him near you because he did break into a random place and is covered in bruises. He could be a serial killer for all you know.

"The piece I was playing was beautiful. But my playing was mediocre."

"I thought you played good." he said.

"Good isn't enough. I need to be great. I need to be amazing." you sighed crossing your arms. You look him over and see a big gash on the his side, blood seeping through his shirt. "Oh my god, you're bleeding! Here, let me clean it up."

You rush over to your bag and pull out your first aid kit. While preparing your stuff, you motion for him to come sit on the bench. He follows and lifts up half of his shirt.

"Take off your whole shirt. It won't be as good of a job if you start bothering me by complaining that your arm is cramping holding up your shirt."

"If you wanted to see my abs this much you could've just said so." the boy said smirking.

You rolled your eyes and quickly doused some alcohol on the wound. He hissed and glared at you in annoyance.

"If you weren't being a smartass, that wouldn't have never happened. Now shut up and let me finish." you said grabbing antibiotic ointment.

"You know I never got your name. Now that you've seen my abs, we can't be just strangers anymore." he said jokingly, moving towards you.