3.ᴊᴇ ᴛᴇ ʟᴀɪssᴇʀᴀɪ ᴅᴇs ᴍᴏᴛs - ᴘᴀᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴡᴀᴛsᴏɴ

𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝟥:𝟦𝟧 𝗉𝗆

𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩

⚠️POTENTIAL MANGA SPOILERS⚠️

"Y/n! Come quick! It's Mikey and Takemichi-kun." Hina said bursting into your classroom.

Ignoring the stares from your class you grabbed you bag and followed her out into the hall where there was a huge commotion going on. As you got closer you could see Mikey dragging Takemichi towards the entrance of your school.

"What the hell is going?" you asked, no in particular.

"Takemichi's getting kidnapped by Mikey-kun!" Yamaguchi said frantically.

Makoto then said with a look of disbelief"He's gonna get murdered for real."

You whacked both of the boys on their head. They whined and rubbed the back of their heads while you told them to shut up.

"Takemichi's not getting kidnapped, morons. I don't know what's going on but I'm pretty sure Mikey isn't kidnapping him."

After you finished, Hina started walking towards the scene unfolding before you. Before you could stop her she marched right up Mikey and slapped him.

"HOLY SHIT!" you yelled. Others along with you gasped in surprise at what just happened.

Hina then grabbed Takemichi's hand and pulled him towards the door. "Takemichi-kun, Y/n, let's go."

You made a face of confusion, puzzled as to why she was dragging you into this. This has nothing to do with you. Mikey's head perked up at the sound of your name.

"Y/n? You go to this school, too?" he said, smiling.

You deadpanned at his statement. How the hell didn't he know that you went to this school? He just came he the other day and took you out of class, you thought.

"No shit, you were just here like last week! How could you forget?" he shrugged his shoulders and still beamed his usual smile at you.

Your head turned around to the sudden yelling coming from Takemichi. Draken was currently gripping Hina's arm, staring at her murderously. You were about to step in before Mikey caught your hand to hold you back.

He held you back and told you just to watch. You're best friend was in trouble and you wanted to help but you felt if it was best that Mikey handled this one. You would be on the sidelines for this plan and be backup.

Takemichi went on a somewhat sweet rant about protecting Hina and how he wasn't going to back down. It surprised you because the Takemichi you knew wouldn't do anything else but back down. Maybe he actually changed and it made you feel proud.

Although you were the only one who felt this way because next thing you know Mikey is getting ready to punch him.

"Mikey! Wait-" before you finished he recoiled his arm and put on his signature smile. You sighed in relief and ran to check up on Hina.