2. ғᴜ̈ʀ ᴇʟɪsᴇ - ʟᴜᴅᴡɪɢ ᴠᴀɴ ʙᴇᴇᴛʜᴏᴠᴇɴ

𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝟫:𝟢𝟢 𝖺𝗆

𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩

     When you woke up this morning, your parents were already gone and at work

When you woke up this morning, your parents were already gone and at work. You headed downstairs and was met with a note on the fridge.

Headed to work. Piano practice after school, do better today.

~Mom and Dad

You crumpled up the note and chucked it in the trash with a scowl on your face. Silently cursing your parents, you head back up stairs and get ready for school. After putting on your uniform, you grab some food for breakfast, and start your walk to school.

*Time skip to when you're in class*

"Can someone tell me what is the modern name of the element Stibnum?" your chemistry teacher asked.

From your seat in the class you looked around to see no one raising their hands. Kids were either looking away from the teacher so they wouldn't be called on, asleep, or blatantly on their phone. You sighed and raised your hand.

Your teacher looked at you in relief because of the lack of participation. "Yes, Ms.L/n"

"The answer is antimony."

"Thank you. At least someone's paying attention." you beamed at the academic praise while your classmates groaned and whispered about you. You've always know what they say about you, that's you're a know it all or a bitch, but honestly you don't give a fuck.

"Why don't all of you shut the fuck up, you're all just mad cause you'll never be as smart as her." someone shouted.

You turned your head to the left and saw that is was one of your best friends, Rui. While smiling at him, you mouthed thank you. And he blew a kiss in response.

"That's enough, Mr.Higashi. Settle down now."

After that your teacher gave you guys a worksheet to work on for the duration of the class. Class was silently going on until there was a commotion in the hallways.

"OI! YOU CANT JUST BARGE INTO A SCHOOL WHENEVER YOU LIKE! WHAT SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM?" someone shouted from the hallway.

Everyone in your class, including you, turned to the window to see who it was. Murmurs and conversations began within the students and your teacher told to quiet them down. You looked over to Rui with a look but he just shrugged his shoulders retuning the look.

Suddenly, your classroom door was slid open with such a force it might've broken off its hinges. Then out of all people Mikey peeks his head through the door. He searches the room till he landed on your face.