Two

~Evi's POV~

Claira had made it on, too. She was on Christina's team. We decided to go to a club that night to celebrate, since we didn't have school the next day. I was wearing a short strapless silver dress with sparkles all over it and black flats with black and silver jewelry. The dress was 2 inches above my knees. I had left my hair down. Claira was wearing a purple tube top and a white mini skirt with white heels and purple jewelry.

We walked into the club. This was something I had never done before. I had never drank before, because I was too young to do it legally. For some unknown reason, they didn't have anyone checking for IDs at the door. That was odd. "Just find a guy and follow his lead. It'll be fine," Claira told me. I smiled and walked to the bar. I sat on a stool and looked around. Claira went to the dance floor and started dancing. 2 people were on the dance floor kissing. Ew.

Suddenly, I had to use the bathroom. I got up and turned to go to the bathroom, but collided with someone. Just my luck. I backed up. "Sorry," I muttered. I looked up and was shocked by who I saw. It was Zayn Malik. He smiled down at me. Shoot, I'm so short. "It's alright," he said. Oh, now my need to use the bathroom was no more. He he. "I'm Zayn. And you are?" he asked. "I-I'm Evilynn. Or Evi. Whichever," I replied, smiling. "The girl from The Voice, right?" he asked. I nodded. "I'm here with Claira celebrating," I told him. "Would you like a drink?" he asked. He knew how old I was! Didn't he? Oh, maybe he didn't... "Uh...I...I've never had alcohol before," I said. "You can have a virgin," he said. I smiled. "Uh, sure." He ordered me a virgin strawberry daiquiri. It was really good.

We sat together at the bar. "So, tell me about yourself," Zayn said. "Uh, I love music. I'm a big gamer. I love anime. And I'm kinda shy," I replied. "You seem pretty shy. Why is that?" he asked. "Uh, I just find it kinda hard to trust people, so it makes me shy." "Oh."

I finished my drink and he stood up. "Would you like to dance?" he offered. "I'm not a real good dancer," I said. "It's alright. Just follow my lead," he told me, smiling. I smiled and followed him to the dance floor. We began dancing to the song One More Night by Maroon 5. Is that a good song to be played at a club? Eh, I wouldn't know.

I suddenly had a head ache. I winced under the loud chatter going on. "You okay?" Zayn asked. "Just a bad head ache," I replied. He pulled me off of the dance floor. "How about we get outta here?" he asked. "Uh, sure," I said. "My hotel room?" I nodded. He took my hand and we left the club.

~Zayn's POV~

"I wanna go do something," I complained as we sat on the couch in the hotel. "What, exactly?" Harry asked. "I don't know. Clubbing?" I suggested. "Sounds fun," Niall said. "No biting any girls," Liam ordered. I rolled my eyes. "So boring." Louis chuckled. "I'm game for clubbing," he said. "So, to a club?" Harry asked. "To a club!" Niall exclaimed. We all got up and left for the club. This should be fun.

~At the club~

I leaned against the wall by the door, watching everyone have fun. I was not having as much fun as I wanted. I decided to go the bar. I began making my way when I ran into a girl. She backed away and muttered, "Sorry." She was really cute. She looked up at me and I smiled. "It's alright," I said. She was short, but a cute short. "I'm Zayn. And you are?" I asked. "I-I'm Evilynn. Or Evi. Whichever," she replied, smiling. "The girl from The Voice, right?" I asked her. She nodded and said, "I'm here with Claira celebrating." "Would you like a drink?" I asked. "Uh...I...I've never had alcohol before," she said. "You can have a virgin," I said. Evi smiled. "Uh, sure," she replied. I ordered her a virgin strawberry daiquiri.

We sat together at the bar. "So, tell me about yourself," I said. "Uh, I love music. I'm a big gamer. I love anime. And I'm kinda shy," Evi replied. "You seem pretty shy. Why is that?" I asked. "Uh, I just find it kinda hard to trust people, so it makes me shy." "Oh."