Memory of talent hunt night

I know guys u all must be wondering why i suddenly update this talent hunt night memory.

It is because many of u must be confused about it.

There are many questions of the viewers  i want to answer so that in future there will be  no confusion..

Ha to hum kha the ki talent hunt wali night ko extually hua kya tha. To us din fab 3 including Alya mukti and Dhruv feels that time that Nandini is responsible for fab 5 break up . They asked Manik to clear , remember guys they did not wanted manan seperation . They just want to know Maniks priorities as that time they all were suffering from frendship separation . They  asked Manik about his priorities and Manik not in thinking state of mind replied that frendship is more important than his own life and love.

Unfortunately this talks heard by Nandini and navya ..

Navya was fuming in anger as his bestiee is betrayed by her lover. And our nandu feel hurt but somewhere she knew his friendship is more important than his love.

Now guys u all must be thinking ki is vajah se un dono ka seperation hua to aisa nhi hai fab5  frendship or we can say fab3 insecurities is not the reason of their break up . The reason is something else u all wanted to know so lets peak in to it..

To ye sab sunne ke bad navya want to slap Manik for his mistake and she was about to go but nandini hold her hand and drag her out. Navya was fuming in anger but nandini calmed her by saying that this is not a correct to invade in someone's friendship matter.she promised navya that she will take care of her relation with Manik .
Navya agreed and did not force her much..

Here in fab 5 room cabir was trying to understand the situation to both Manik and fab 3  that it is not right to take impulsive decision like this .

After this happening Manik went his home and try to analyse  the whole  happening of that day. He was somewhere mentally disturbed  and took the decision  that his friend is his backbone . When his parents were not with him and they used to cheer him . They are with him from childhood therefore his frendship is more important than his own life .

After a while he called Nandini and invited her to his place to clear the things . And in Murthy villa Nandini was happy that his mani called him and wanted to share his problems and feelings with her .

She went there . Instead of solving their problems they end up seperating from each other. One for time Manik chose his friends over Nandini . Here Nandini was in deep thinking that again Manik will feel guilty and apologize to her later, she tries to make him understand that we will face this problem together . But Manik does not wanted to hurt his friends and Nandini again therefore he decide he will move far far away from her .

When fab4 and navya got to know about their decision , fab 3 apologize and cabir and navya try to make their best friends understand that they can not live without each other but our manan  were adamant . At the time of  going Nandini made it clear that it's not fab5 friendship fault . It's their differences and lack of love in the relationship. Due to which both are separating.

So guys this was the whole reason for their seperation. They both decided that they will move on for the shake of their friendship but kehte hai n love never ends.