bestfriend in need

Arav Reached his room and closed it with bang.

He  moved here and there in anger .
He messed up his whole room.

And went in the corner of his room and put his head in his knees and cried bitterly..

Rohan knocked his door - buddy please open the door , dekh i know ki abhi tu bohot gusse mai hai but please meri baat sun . We can sort it out . Ek bar door kholde .

His eyes also become teary seeing his buddy in this state .

Saheer and ruchika came for arav saw Rohan standing there knocking the door and crying like mess.
They felt happy to see the bond that of his son with his best friend.

Saheer- Rohan beta.

Rohan saw his dad and hugged him crying.
Rohan- dad see my buddy is not opening the door . I know he needs me the most but god dammit he is not opening the bloody door . Mai kya karu.

Ruchika eyes become teary seeing her both son in this condition. She always consider arav as her own son she never differentiate between even love arav more .
She composed herself.

Ruchika- Rohan bachha meri baat suno abhi tum weak nhi ho skte . Ur friend need u nn so u have to be strong.

Rohan nodded and wiped his tears- but mamma vo door nhi khol rha hai mai kaise amdar jaau.
Ruchika - jao ek spare key hai nandu bua ke room mai bed side drawer mai usse khol lo and talk to him because I know he will share everything with you.

Rohan nodded.

Shaheer pats his shoulder-  i m proud of u son. Always be with him.

Rohan smiles at them and went nandu room to take the key.

Here in fab 5 kids room.

Aanshi- oh my matarani i still can't beleive that moms bestii son is Manik chachu son.

Bhavya- ya it's too  much for me to digest even.

Avni was lost in thoughts.

Abhir whispers to samarth- bro it means nandu chachi is still our chachi .

Samarth- hmm and arav is our brother.

Abhir - yupp( exited ) .

Avni - bro why r u shouting.
Abhir- nothing i got excited.

Bhavya- but why r u excited.
Abhir - because we are having one more member in our gang .

Samarth- no one but one more Rohan is also there.

Bhavya- what but why he .

Aanshi- because he is arav Bhai bestii so that's why .

Samarth- aree wahh abhi se hi arav Bhai kya baat hai . And ya whats problem with that bhavya .

Bhavya- umm nothing chuckk it guys.

Avni- ( being pissed) guys stopp it please the situation is too much messed up and u guys r deciding relations like seriously.

Abhir- ya avni is saying true.

Aanshi- hmm but hum kar bhi kya sakte hai it's the matter of elders we can't even interfere in it.

Avni- yeh

Rohan opened the door with spare key and see the room.
As expected everything was messed up. But what he saw shocked him to see his buddy crying in the Corner of the room . He has seen him in many situations but this was something  he didn't want to see.

Rohan composed him self and went near arav .

Rohan- buddy .

Arav looked him and cried hugging him - R oh  ( chocking due to continuous crying )

Rohan- buddy relax first  . Ek min just have water please.

He made him drank the water.

In the one of  the most peaceful Singapore sea side  where manik  is sitting and seeing the waves remembering arav words which were pinching his heart badly . There were dried tear marks on his cheeks making him look more vulnerable. Every time he closed his eyes only to see arav and nandini sad face . Which even more hurting him . He is trying to absorb the sudden happenings which are more beautiful but with bitter and harsh realities.

After a while nandini reached there in search of Manik her heart is saying that  he would be definitely in these type of places to calm himself . Suddenly she looks Manik sitting there in devasted state . Her heart broke into many pieces seeing him like that how much she hate him or pretend to be but she loves him the most.
With slow steps she reached near him and kneel down in front of him and kept his hand on his shoulder .

Nan- Manik( whispers)

Manik opened his eyes to see his nandu there ....

Hope u like it and don't forget to comment because I love to read it , ur views and also tell me what more seens u want to see so that I will make something like that okay☺️ g .n..