Manik knows the truth.

Nandu was having tears while seeing him in such state.
Suddenly Manik look at the door feeling her vibes around him.

Nandu immediately moved his eyes in front and was about to move but Manik pulled her in room.
His eyes was bloodshot showing extreme anger , anxiety and pain.
Nandu gets scared looking at him .

Nan-mani manik kk umm what ar e u doi nng ( stamer)

Manik- u have moved on so easily.

Nan- what u think

Manik moved his left hand to her waist and pulled her .
Nandini gasped with his move.

Manik- i dont think that my nandu moved on.

Nandu will trying to come out of his hold- to Krna sikhlo. I have moved on in my life.

She was about to go when suddenly Manik held her and pulled her in a back hug.
She shivered with their closeness.

Manik( in her ears huskily)- Arav is my son nn...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And Nandini became shocked that Manik knew the truth but how?? She feared what if he took her son from him and went away.

Nandini- what are u saying Arav is my son .

Manik- really then how come he is 12 years old , i thought we brokeup 13 years ago .

Nandu- i m not getting what are u saying.

He being frustrated turned her and looked her angrily.
Manik- ( shout) i m saying Arav is my son dammit!!!

Nandini gets scared and tears were flowing from her eyes.

Manik hold her arms show tightly that i was hurting her.

Manik- why u hide him from 12 years whyyyyyy!
I want answer Nandini . Does he know i m his dad , tell me how will he react when he will get to know he will accept me na , tell me dammit .

Then he saw her arms scratch due to his hold he immediately loose his hold on her .

Manik- Nandini i want answer .

Nandini just went from their having tears in eyes ..

She was continuously crying and went to her room locked it and thudd she falls on the floor .

Nan - now he will take away my son. The last life for whom i was living till now. He will snatch it too.

No , i will not let him do that .. ya i will talk to him and make him understand. I will never loose my son.

She kept crying and drifted to sleep on the floor only.

Here on the other Manik was equally hurt and angry with the fact that she hide the truth of their son till now 13 years freking 13 years...

He just punched his hand in mirror , the same hand which was banded before . Cabir who was passing through his room heard breaking sound and he hurriedly came in Manik room to saw his vulnerable state.

He became tensed seeing him like that.

He went and hold his hand which covered with blood all over.

Cabir-(shout) Manik tu pagal ho gya hai . What are doing hath todega kya apna .

Manik- ha huu mai pagal . I m fool that Nandini was hiding such big truth from me and i m not even aware about it . U r right i am mad.

Cabir became alerted listening the word truth but composed himself.

Cabir- first come here and let me how much u hv hurted ur wounded hand.

Manik- cabirr yrr.

Cabir-( sternly). Manik show me your hand.

He again banded his hand properly.

Cabir- hmm so now tell me what truth u were talking.

Manik-cabir u know that shining boy Arav is my son my own blood . Cabir i m a father of a son . U not even know how happy i m .( He said while grinning)

Cabir became happy atleast Nandini told him truth by herself unless it would create more misunderstanding between them.. but no his assumption was wrong.

Cabir- Nandini told u na.

Manik became angry- no she didn't even care to tell about my own son . Cabir i m that bad that she doesn't even care ..

Cabir(pov) : ohh god jiska dar tha vhi hua .

Cabir- Manik first calm down. I know tu abhi gussa hai but yr gusse mai decisions nhi liye jate.

Manik- i dont care i just want to meet my son that's it .. and tell him that i am his father.

Cabir- Manik impulsive hokar decision mat le just think for sometime.

Manik- what the need to think ,i have made up my mind i will go and tell him.

Hope u like it.