Arav get to know his father identity🙂

In arav room in farmhouse.

Arav was moving here and there in anger and his buddy was calming him down.

Rohan- buddy calm down .

Arav- roh how can i calm down dammit. I m frustated badly i need to know the truth.

Rohan- oky .

Arav- just find the information about the band .

Rohan- hmm wait what's its name?

Arav- umm i guess something with f. Let me wait this band is from india n . Search most famous band in india.

Rohan- yaahh! Fab 5.

Arav- fab 5 . Get the information.

Rohan saw the Manik Malhotra information and he gets shocked.
Arav looked his face- what happen roh.

Rohan- Arav vo vo the main lead is umm vo extually.

Arav- (pissed) what extually u r doing give me the iPad i will look on my own.

Arav saw the name of Manik Malhotra he gets shocked and iPad fell from his hand.

Arav-  mr stranger is non other than my father Manik Malhotra. Ohh god that's why mom was crying seeing him. Roh my biological father he came into our lives again. What  he will do now( on a verge of crying).

Rohan just hugged him tightly as he knew his buddy needs this the most.

Rohan- calm down buddy i m with u.

Arav- roh he made my mother cried again . I hate him . I just hate him.

Rohan- Arav just calm down .

Arav( shouts)-  how can i calm down dammit. He again came in our life to make it worse.
I will see how he will leave here peacefully. You will help me nn roh.

Rohan- ur roh is always with u .

They both smiles evilly.

Mukbhi room

Mukti- abhi tumhe pta tha ki Nandini yha hai.

Abhi nodded.

Mukti- why did u not told us.

Abhi- i was bound with nandu promise.

Mukti - abhi sab kab thik hoga .

Abhi- i dont know i just hope ki kuchh bura bhi na ho.

Mukti and abhi just prayed for good.

Here Manik hand was bleeding as in anger he again break the things and glass is embedded in his hand.

Nandu was going to call cabir as dinner was ready . She walk through Maniks room and door was half open.
She unknowingly peek into his room . She just saw his miserable side which pained her heart . She saw his hand bleeding very badly she was about to go but stopped herself.

Nandu(pov)- no nandu u have to be strong.

She called one of the Buttler and instructed him to do the bandage of Manik.

She with heavy heart move from there.

After a while Buttler called all to have lunch together at  dinning  table.

All were present except Manik Arav.

At the same time both Arav and Manik were coming in the same aura ( father and son) anyone can say Arav has most of genes from his father.

All were astonished to the scene in front of them they kind of know that Arav is Manik son where as cabir smiled widely seeing them.

Both Arav and Avni are shocked to each other.
Arav(pov)- what is she doing here.

Avni (pov)- yeh Arav ka ghar hai kya.
They all seated together . Nandu sighed swing bandage on his hand.

Everyone also sees rakhi on cabir hand they all come to know bro sis patch up.

Nan- Arav where is Rohan.

Arav- mom he is coming.
Nandu nodded.

Navya- aree nandu hum tumhe bachho se milwana to bhul hi gye. Challo guess kro kaun kiske bachhe hai.

Nan- aree ha . Hmm so abhir tumhara aur cabir ka baby . Kyu  he same like bhai.

Navya- ha khane mai done baap bete same hai.

All chuckkled.

Navya - Aanshi hmari bachhi aur Avni hai Alya ki aur Dhruv ki
Nandu smiles at her and she smiles back.

Abhi- aur Bhavya aur Samarth my and mukti childern.

Nandu- it's good to meet u all . And he is Arav my son.

Manik looked at her and she avoided eye contact.

Rohan came from behind and sat next to Arav.
Rohan- and i m Rohan kapoor arav best friend.

Arav-(whispering) roh sari information mili.

Roh-(whispering) ha mil gyi lunch ke baad i will tell u.

Nan- what u guys whispering do ur lunch silently.

They nodded

Arya- vaise Arav where are dazzlers .

Arav- vo they left in morning they will come tomorrow for the party...

He nodded.

Manik and Arav was about to eat sandwhich having black pepper. At the same time nandu saw.

Nan(shouts)- stop. Arav don't u know this have black pepper . Phir tum kyu kha rhe ho.

Arav- sorry mamma .

Nan said looking at manik- be careful.

Navya- Arav ko bhi Manik ki tarah allergy hai black pepper se .

Nandu became shocked even Manik frowned .

Nandu nodded.

In this way lunch ended.

Hope u like it.