Chapter 6

"Our first mission is to capture a cat that ran away" kakashi said as we split up.

After we capture the cat. But after that we kept doing little missions.

We were called in to the hokage's office. "We want a better mission! I don't wanna do little jobs like that!" Naruto pouted. I sat down on the ground and started stopped draw.

Sasuke looked at me and sighed. "Y/n your drawing at this time? You know we are about to get a mission" Sasuke said. I looked at him. "It makes me calm" I said as I continued to draw.

"Y/n! Tell them that you want to get a better mission!" Naruto said as he looked at me. "A better mission means it's more dangerous?" I asked. "Yes!" Naruto answered. "I want a better mission! Better than capturing cats and that shit!" I said. "Fine I will give you a c rank mission" the third hokage said as Naruto got excited. I was excited too.

Then the guy came in. 'He looked drunk' I thought. "They look like a bunch of wet nosed brats. Especially that white hair with eyelashes. If he even a boy?" The guy said. "What a old hag like you traveling around? You could seriously injure yourself" I said as Naruto laughed at my joke. I smirked. Then kakashi tried to punch my head but it was stopped by my infinity. The drunk guys eye widen from this. "I'm sorry for my troubling student!" Kakashi said.

"Oh that's ok" the guy said.

"You guys will be protecting this guy when he travels back to his village" the third hokage said.

Time skip when are leaving the leaf village.

Then Naruto said he was going to become hokage. "I don't think you have it in you" tazuna said. "Oi! Don't say That you don't know what he is capable of! I will flick you by using my fingers! And you will die!" I said as I tried to flick him but kakashi held my hand. Naruto was saying he gonna kill him. "Do you guys remember we have to protect him! Not kill him!" Kakashi said.

"Oi! Come here so I can murder you!" I said as tazuna got a little scared. "Y/n. If you calm down. You can get some Kikufuku I packed!" Kakashi said as I stopped. I was jumping around. "Can I have some right now! Please! I want some!" I said as I jump on kakashi. "Uhhh. Yeah just get off me" kakashi said. "Come on! I just want some!" I said as I continued to hug kakashi. My teammates were looking at me like I'm some clingy child.

"Your such a child y/n" Sasuke said as he grabbed me. He pulled me away from kakashi. He put me down. "Sasuke!" I said as I hug him. He blushed a little. "Y/n get off of me! We need to start leaving! You also have your Kikufuku!" Sasuke said as he tried to push me off. I started to fake cry. I got off of him. Then kakashi handed me Kikufuku. "Thank you!" I said as I started to walk away from them. They followed me.

Time skip

When we were walking I see a puddle in the middle of the day. 'Weird. Someone must be hiding in it. I will pour my paint in them. What else should I do? Should I jump in it?' I thought as I got my paint bottle and started pouring paint in the puddle. "What the hell are you doing y/n?" Sasuke said as I jump in the puddle. Then 2 guys came out. I started laughing. "Fucking brat. Your gonna have a nic-" a ninja said. I ran towards them.

I teleported behind them. I punched one guy and kicked the other. They cough out of blood. They tried to attack me with chains but kakashi blocked them. "You always rush into battle. Y/n. Remember teamwork!" Kakashi said.

Then I teleported in front of tazuna. "I will stay here and protect you" I said as I laid down. In front of him. I went to sleep.

(3rd pov)

"Hey! Wake up!" Sakura said. Naruto and sasuke and kakashi started to attack the two ninjas. One of the ninjas tried to attack y/n. But Sasuke went in front of y/n and blocked the attack. "Y/n! Why are you sleeping at this time of day?! We are being attacked!" Sasuke yelled at the sleeping y/n. Y/' was still sleeping. "Sasuke. What happened to y/n?" Kakashi asked. "He's fucking sleeping!" Sasuke said as he attacks the ninja.

"Move aside! I want to kill that white hair brat!" The ninja said as he punched sasuke's stomach really hard. He coughed out blood. The y/n teleported behind the ninja. The ninja runs toward y/n. Y/n took his glasses off. He twisted the ninja's body. Just by looking at him.

Everyone was shocked that y/n had that ability

Everyone was shocked that y/n had that ability. And just killed someone in cold blood. The other ninja tried to attack y/n but kakashi knocked him out. "Y/n. We will be talking about you not telling us about this ability" kakashi said. 'Y/n just killed someone in cold blood...... I can't believe the guy I grew up with. Just killed someone' Naruto thought.

'Y/n just killed someone for me. But why? He could of just knock him out. He just killed that person so easily. Like itachi....' Sasuke thought.