Chapter 24

Y/n was in a restaurant that he and Sasuke used to go in together. He order the same stuff that he orders. After eating his food he then walked out of the restaurant to see Naruto, Shikamaru, and choji. Shikamaru then pushed Naruto and choji then made his fist bigger. He then punched a white and black goo. It turned into ink.

Another came right at them. Choji then punched it. "He's wearing a hidden leaf's headband! I don't recognize him tho" Naruto said as he looked at the guy who was sitting on the roof of a building. "He came out of nowhere. But someone like wants to capture someone" Shikamaru said.

"And then hand them over to the torture and interrogation corps" Shikamaru said as he bends down to the ground and made signs for shadow possession. "Go Naruto! I'll cover you" Shikamaru said as they saw y/n was sitting next to the guy. Y/n then put his arms around the guy before he completed his jutsu. He then looked at y/n. He tried to leave but couldn't.

"Y/n?!" Naruto shouts in confusion why y/n do that. "Y/n get down from there" Shikamaru shouted. "Yo. Why you attacking your teammates? To test us?" Y/n said as he looked at the guy. Y/n then let the guy go and the guy left.

"Sorry Ino some dude attacked us out of nowhere" Choji said. "Huh? Naruto?" Ino said. "No uh not Naruto" Choji said. "Hey Naruto long time no see!" Ino said as she waved at him. "Save your breath Choji. It's not worth it" Shikamaru said.

Time skip

"Huh? You again!" Naruto said as he looked at the guy. "Hey I gotta say I kinda like your jutsu" y/n said. "Can it be in different colors or it's just black and white" y/n asked as the guy ignored him. "Um starting today I'll be filling in for kakashi. You guys know this guy?" Yamato asked. "Sorry about our encounter earlier. I was just curious to see how strong my future teammates are. And whether or not to eventually have to come to the little boy aid" sai said as Naruto got mad.

"What?!!!!!" Naruto shouts as Sakura held him back. "Hey! We have to work together. So don't fight from the get-go!!" Sakura said as she held him back. Y/n chuckled about this. "And you that wasn't very nice" Sakura said as she looked at sai.

"Really. But I like ugly girls like you" sai said as y/n started to laugh as Sakura got angry. "What did you just say?!" Sakura shouts as Yamato held her back. "Easy there Sakura follow your own advice!" Yamato said as sweat came down his face.

Time skip

"Ahh this is much better way to get to know each other" Yamato said as he looked at Naruto, sai, and y/n. "Don't you guys agree?" Yamato said as he glared at them. Naruto got scared. Naruto quickly turns his head in agreement as he stood up. "Huh fancy that, Naruto is a boy after all" sai said as he smiled.

"Ok first of all I'm not comfortable I'm this setting at all!!" Naruto shouts as y/n laughed at him. "Ugh. Guys get along. We are a team. Remember? Y/n do something about Naruto I'll talk to sai" Yamato said as y/n looked at him. "This is your plan. Why should I intervene?" Y/n asked. "This is entertainment for me" y/n said as he smiled Yamato sighed as he went to calm Naruto down.

"So your y/n. Lord danzo told me all about you" sai said as he looked at y/n. "Yeah what does he say? How awesome I am?" Y/n asked. "He told me your stronger. Stronger than the current hokage" sai said. "Stronger than anyone" y/n said. "But you waste it on being with girls and guys" sai said as y/n shrugs. "Yeah so?" Y/n said.

"You do that to forget about your pain. You let girls and boys throw themselves at you. To feel something that's called lo-" sai was interrupted by Naruto punching him in the face. "Shut up! You can't say things like that about y/n. And y/n wouldn't do that!" Naruto shouts as y/n laughed which confused Naruto and Yamato. "What's so funny" sai asked. "Oh nothing" y/n spoke as he then smiled.

"I guess after harsh training. You have forgotten your memory sai" y/n stated as sai was confused. And so was Naruto. "What do you mean?" Sai asked as y/n grin. "You don't remember that night? I feel hurt" y/n said as he laughed. "Y/n. Tell me that you didn't.....sleep with him" Naruto stammered as he looked at y/n and then sai. "Oh you bet I did" y/n said as Naruto, Yamato, and sai was in shock. "Nah I'm kidding but we did have a lovely time though" y/n said as he winked at sai.

——

Hehehehe sorry I was on break for a month??? Idek how long. Sorry I took so long. I had no motivation. I had writers block! Sucks asss.

I will try to update this book every other 3 or 4 days.

I have a question for you all.

Would you like the book to be published when I finished the chapters. Or would you want me to write at least 2 or maybe 3 chapters at once. And the publish it at once.

Publish chapters when I'm finished

Or

Publish 2 chapters at one time but may take a little longer

Again sorry for begging gone for a long time

I love you all 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

And sorry for this short chapter 😅