Chapter 22

Before Naruto left to go train. He then went to find y/n. "Where is he?!" Naruto said as he jumped across buildings. He continued to look for y/n.

"Hey Naruto what are you doing?" Ino asked as Naruto stopped jumping around. "I'm trying to find y/n. Do you know where he his?" Naruto asked as Ino sighed. "I don't think you want to be near him right now. He isn't himself...." Ino said as she looked away. "Just tell me where he is" Naruto said as he was worried for y/n. "Well I don't really know. But I heard some commotion (she names a place in konoha)" Ino said as Naruto gave her smile. "Thanks. And see you later Ino!" Naruto said as he waved goodbye. So did ino.

He then jumped to the place that Ino said where y/n might be. He then jumped down to the ground and started walking around. He then saw bunch of girls surrounding y/n? Naruto's eyes were widen. "Huuuh?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto shouts as he walked to y/n. Who was flirting with the girls. "Y/n what are you doing?!" Naruto said as y/n looked at him. "What does it look like. I'm talking to girls" y/n said as he smirked. "W-w-what? You getting girls?" Naruto said as he laughed a bit.

"So your leaving already" y/n said as Naruto nods. "Yeah. I won't be seeing you in 2 years. So see you later" Naruto said as he gave y/n a big smile. "Naruto. I have been looking everywhere for yo-" jiraiya said as he looked at y/n who has girls all over him. His face was full of shocked. He was so shocked that he passed out. "Bye Naruto" y/n said as he waved good bye. Naruto too as he dragged jiraiya away.

"Sorry ladies. I have some business to attend too" y/n said as he waved at them. They waved at him too. He then went to the elder's place in the hokage place. "You guys called for me?" Y/n said as he sat down on the couch and put his feet on the table. The elder guy rolled his eyes. "Yeah y/n. We wanted to talk about you not stopping Sasuke. What would you like to say for yourself?" Elder lady said as y/n smiled. "Who said I didn't try to stop him? It's his choice to leave. I am not the boss of him. No one is" y/n said as he looked up.

"None of you guys are in control of anything" y/n said as this angered them. "Ugh. Whatever. We also heard about some more portals opening and some people that might be from your world might be here" elder man said as y/n looked at him. "Oh interesting" y/n said as he smiled. 'Stuff is just getting exciting' y/n thought.