Chapter 6

01/17/15

So today, we'll have the 2nd day of the seminar.

I met new people in this seminar. All of them came from the different regions of the Philippines.

I really couldn't believe what just happened last Friday.

When we checked in, Mr Reyes said we could check the place out as long as we'll go back by 12:00 nn . We all agreed for we want to check the place. Back when were still on the way to Baguio, Deanne and I had a bit of a conversation about the things that we want to do by the time we reach our destination.

"I really want to go see Sagada but they say it's a bit far and we've got no time left to see it." Deanne said. "Oh really? Well, my brother went there already for some documentation in their school." I told her. "You have a lucky brother. What did he say about that place?" she asked. "He said it's very cool there and that you can tell to the mountains everything that you want to. You can scream it until you want to." I replied. "Ugh. I really want to go there." she said.

"How about you, Ria?" she asked.

"Me? I-- I want to go biking and kayaking in the Burnham Park. They say it's wonderful there. Actually, My family and I already went there." I told her. "Yes, of course it's wonderful there. There are many things you can do. My family and I already went there too." she said.

By the time she told me that, our van stopped indicating we are already at our hotel.

"Okay, kiddos. Prepare your things and wait for me here because I'm just gonna check in." Mr Reyes said as he opened the van's door and slammed it.

"Baguioooooooo!" Geannie said.

Checking in took just 10 minutes and then when Mr Reyes went back, he said we have 2 rooms. They all agreed that I have to stay with Geannie, Deanne, Chris and Simon. Mr Reyes justified that each room has 2-3 more rooms in it so we didn't have to worry.

Our room was 220. When we were on our way, I handled 3 heavy bags. I really had a hard time though.

When we were in the elevator, Chris offered some help and even Simon. But I declined for they carry many and heavy things too.

Chris handed me our key causing our hands to almost intertwine. Almost.

When I opoened the door, the thing that welcomed us first was the first room with 2 queen sized beds, 1 LCD TV and 1 bathroom in it. I think the bed's very fluffy that the moment I saw it, I wanted to dive in it. The thing that welcomed us second was the second room which had 1 King sized bed, 1 LCD TV and 1 bathroom. Unexpectedly, there was this third room which seemed to be the dining room and living room. I can't believe that our room seemed to be a condominium.

It's really beautiful at our hotel.

"Chris, you get to stay with Simon in the second bedroom and I get to stay with these two gals in the first room." Geannie said as Simon and Chris high-fived.

We went to our designated rooms and placed our baggage.

Geannie took a nap. Deanne was with Simon in the living room and I was in the dining table reading my book.

"Alexandria, why don't you enjoy this place first? There's a lot to see in here." Chris said interrupting me.

"My book is actually relaxing me. And I really want to check this place... later." I told him.

"What? Relaxing? You're just tiring your mind. Come on, let's check this place." He said.

"But Mr Reyes won't allow us." I protested.

"Oh, yes he will." He said.

"Wait, guys are you gonna check the place?" Simon said.

"Yeah. Why?" Chris replied.

"Nothing. Just be careful." Simon said.

"Okay. How about you, Deanne?" Chris asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm just gonna stay here with Geannie. She's taking a nap." she replied.

"Okay, then. Let's go the other room." Chris said.

We went to room 219.

"Okay kiddos. Just make sure to be back by 11:30." Mr Reyes replied when Chris asked permission.

"We won't take long." Chris said.

This place is magical. It has a fish pond, a park and a café.

We went to the park.

The mini park was perfect with the morning bliss. You can see here birds of different colors flying around and singing different pitches. You can smell different scents from the trees. You can hear the laughs that different families are sharing.

"Chris, I want to check the pond." I told him. "Sure." he replied.

He assisted me.

I saw different species of fishes swimming around looking like they were welcoming their guests.

While I was smiling, appreciating how beautiful this place was, I can feel Chris's glances at me.

"Wanna take some selfie?" he asked.

"I'm not bringing my phone." I told him.

"It's okay. I'm bringing mine." he said as he get his phone from his pocket.

"Smile." he said as we posed by the pond which was a beautiful back ground from some selfies.

"Senorito, do you want me to take some pictures of you and your girlfriend?" a guy who seemed to work here said.

"Oh, sure." Chris said.

Girlfriend? He didn't even protested. He just looked at me weirdly.

"Smile. Say Mabuhay!" the guy said.

"Mabuhay!" we said.

When the guy finished taking a photo of us, it seemed like the smile on my face wasn't erased.

We saw a little biking park.

"Alexandria, c'mon let's go biking." He insisted.

"Oh, okay." I replied.

After a selfie, now biking.

Chris talked to the guy working in it.

30 mins was for 100 PHP.

Chris payed.

"Alexandria, I'm sorry but only those bikes for couples are available... Kids are having their fieldtrip... that's why."

"Oh, it's fine." I replied to him.

There were many bikes.

We entered a tent filled with "couple bikes."

He grabbed a color red one.

"Okay, sir. Your bike's name is AC. You must stop by 11:00am."

AC.

I cannot believe it.

-------------
A/N:

Hey guys.
Sorry for not updatin for a week.
Periodicals came and many more things.

What ya think?

Oh, the biking part has a special chapter that will be published after I publish this.
I'm drafting it on my sissy's iPad so borrowing it from her is really a struggle,. LOL

This chapter is dedicated to cuddlyeol

Updated na. haha

Like it?
Hate it?
Vote, Comment, Share, Fan.

Again, I'm really sorry for updating late.
Summer is comin so I'll have more time.

filled w love, spreadin love,
HarrietHood