Chapter 5

01/16/15

Today is the day.

Baguio, here I come.

Mom was quite supportive... So as bro Xander. They say I must be careful and aware of my surroundings. "Keep your bag placed on your front and make sure your valuables are always kept." Mom reminded. "An also, if ever someone attempts to "holdap" you, just give the holdaper what he wants. Of course, what's important is that you're safe... and whole." she added.

"Mom, there are a thousand words you could've used instead of whole." I jokingly replied. "What I meant was safe ang sound." she then answered. "Mom, you don't have to worry about Ria that much." oh, bro Xander said when he suddenly turned to me and joked "Ria, the phone numbers of the police, the hospital, Aunt Rizza and me are already saved in your phone. Just call those or simply text them if anything goes wrong" I said "What?! How did you know my password?" he replied "I've got two eyes"... with a smile.

"Stop it you guys. Thanks for every worrying you've got for me but I tell you, I will take care of myself." I assured them. "Okay you got your words." Mom said and blinked at me. Sadly, I just went to Jandra's room and kissed her forehead because she was still asleep.

Bro Xander has a driver's license already so he drove the car on the way to SAE.

When we finally arrived, they dropped me by the 3rd gate of SAE.

I waved them goodbye.

It was kinda scary at SAE at 3:30 in the morning.

Many horror stories were being told about this academy.

I did not believe those stories until I was in front of the old high school building.

I heard some cats sounding their "meows". It was really creepy. While I was walking I felt like someone was following me. I didn't mind it. But then, I felt like the footsteps of that person... if ever that was a person, going faster and faster. So, what I did was I also went faster.

I am already seeing the corridors of the faculty room when I suddenly tripped onto something.

I am on the ground... helpless. I am feeling something was getting nearer and nearer to me when suddenly, "Hey Alexandria. You okay?" I heard Chris say.

"I'm fine." I replied. "What happened to you? I was about to approach you when you suddenly ran away." he reasoned. "Oh, sorry, I must've mistook you for a creature that I wouldn't want to encounter. I felt someone's appearance behind me that scared the crap out of me... I'm sorry." I said. "Oh you don't have to apologize. Maybe I was wrong too because I didn't call your name first that must've been the reason for you to panic... Rude me... haha" he said. "Oh it's fine." I said. "You sure you'll be doing fine?" he said again. "Oh I'm fine. Let's go." I said.

When we were at the faculty room, we were about to greet Mr Reyes when malice was ahead of us.

"Ooooh. You guys." Geannie said. "I smell something fishy." Simon then added.

"Knock it off." Chris said as if saving me... actually us, from the issue/s.

"Okay, are we complete? Our service is already outside at the ground floor. We must go now." Mr Reyes said.

"Yes sir. Chris and Alexandria are the last ones we are waiting for." Geannie replied to Mr Reyes.

When we were going downstairs, I smelled excitement in me. Baguio. We were about to go to Baguio. At least 3 hours of our journey. Again, with people whom I barely know.

I was always beside Geannie because among all of them, i guess she was the closest to my heart.

Chris, as always, was beside Simon.