Chapter 3

"Gurl wake up!" You could hear Beth yelling from your sleep. Last night was intense and interesting. Seo closed the club late making Bethany and Luna to sleep at your house since it was closer. While Mark could find his way home, his house wasn't very far from the club too.

"Hmm what?" You sleepily asked Beth who was shaking you furiously. You suddenly couldn't feel her presence any longer making you confused.

Suddenly the bright light form outside blared on your face earning a scroll form you.

Bethany drew the curtain.

"Will you wake up now?" She asked jumping back on your bed.

"What?" You whined covering your face with a pillow.

"You didn't finish giving me the juicy gist about last night"

Did she seriously wake me up just for that?

"Beth let's talk about it in school" you said in the pillow. Bethany, Luna, Mark and you hadn't yet finished attending college. You all majored in sculpture. That's how you all met in the first place; In school.

"Then let's go to school!" She yelled hitting you with a pillow "Kim Luna! It's time for school! Y'all should wake up already!" Beth yelled trying to also wake Luna who slept on the couch In the living room. All your friends had clothes in your house since you all had sleep overs once in a while.

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Walking Into your lecture hall with your friends, Beth wouldn't stop bugging you about the hickey below your ear.

"Will you stop making noise about how hot they were?" Mark snapped at Beth

"What's your frickin deal? You're just jealous cos you're not anywhere close to their beauty" she snapped back. This is a normal routine for them, bickering every morning before and after class about one topic or the order.

"Guys can you act mature for once, beth this isn't the time for the juicy story about how Y/N fucked one of them-" Luna said

"I didn't fuck anyone!" You yelled cutting Luna off before she could finish talking earning strange looks from people passing. "I didn't fuck anyone" you whispered.

"You must tell us after class okay?!" Beth warned you pointing her index finger at you.

"Yes ma'am now fuck off" you said

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

"You know sometimes things like love, relationships can be very good inspirations" professor Diana said earning a groan from everyone, side talks, laughs from the class. She's always on about love, lust and relationships. She's your class professor but sometimes she drifts off from what she actually came to teach.

"There she goes again about love" Beth whispered by your side.

"I actually like when she starts talking about these things" you smiled listening to Prof Diana.

"Don't tell me... You're a hopeless romantic?!" Beth said slightly raising her voice.

"Shhh we're learning" you hushed her listening to the professor.

"When a person is in a relationship, you find yourself being more creative don't you...."
You were snapped out of professors talk about love by the buzzing of your phone.