Chapter 41

Bethany's party had already started. Music booming and people everywhere. We weren't expecting this number of people but hey, it's Bethany and she's good with people. She's a popular lady.

Alot of people were from collage. Her friends outside of collage. Marks friends, Jimin's friends, jungkook's friends and all our friends were all present here.

Not gonna lie but I've been feeling uneasy since the encounter with Yoongi's girlfriend earlier.

Taehyung has refused to tell me anything.

"Guys thank you so much for all your help" Bethany yelled already tipsy.

We were all seated together drinking and gossiping about people's funny outfits.

There was obviously tension in the air. Between Yoongi, his girlfriend, Taehyung and I.

He's been trying to make smell talks with me but I  have refused to respond.

"Let's play a game" Jungkook yelled above the loud music.

"Uhh can't you for once not say anything stupid" Luna who was sited by his side elbowed him.

"Yea I think we should it'll be fun" Hoseok laughed. Looks like he's tipsy too.

"What do you say Yoongi and Lia?" Beth asked Yoongi and his girlfriend sitting silently beside each other, well it was mainly Lia being touchy with Yoongi while he sat there looking bored out of his skin.

"Let's play truth or truth" Mark suggested earning a weird look from everyone. 

"What the hell is that?" Jimin asked downing his tequila.

"Are you dumb, as it says truth or truth" Mark rolled his eyes "only truths is involved" 

Everyone nodded.

"Hobi have you gotten over YN" Luna asked before any other person could even ask anything.

Taehyung tended by my side. No game played by people our age goes or ends well. I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Nope" I clenched the glass in my hand tightly, I felt Hoseok's eyes on me.

"Jimin are you gay?" Jungkook asked

"What the hell dude, I'm not" Jimin replied.

"Luna do you like Jungkook" Jungkook asked calling his own name earning an 'ohh' from everyone.

"No I don't like Jungkook"

"Ouch" Mark dramatically held his chest gasping for air.

"Lia do you know Taehyung outside this party?" Hoseok asked eyeing Yoongi who looked over at his girlfriend.

"U-uhm I do know him" She gulped. I knew something was up with them both.

"Taehyung how do you know my girlfriend?" Yoongi asked in a cold voice.

Taehyung looked over at me looking like he didn't want to talk.

"I don't think I remember, she just looks familiar" he answered earning a loud scoff from me.

"Was it a bad encounter?" Yoongi asked

"What is this? An interview?" Tae snapped glaring at Yoongi.

The game went on with tension until we all decided to scatter and mingle with other people. Jimin and hoseok hit the dance floor and stole the spot light from others with people cheering them on.

I sat in Bethany's bed thinking about how taehyung and Lia know each other.

I need to ask taehyung again and this time he's not going to brush it off like it's nothing.