Chapter 29

Taehyung and I decided to take an Uber to the mall. Apparently non of us felt like driving.

I placed my phone on the seat of the Uber keeping my head on his shoulder while Taehyung's palm rested on my thigh.

There was silence between us, not an awkward silence but a comforting one. I really needed this day off from school.

Taehyung picked up my phone when it buzzed on the seat.

"Apparently you have someone that's gonna destroy you" He said after reading the text I got. I snatched my phone from him and it was a text from Luna.

Luna!

'I'll destroy you' That was all the text said.

Taehyung wasn't helping by laughing his ass off at me. Maybe she remembers what happened yesterday night?

Between her and Jungkook. How is that our fault?. Okay maybe we should have stopped her, we knew she was drunk and yet we allowed it to happen.

Still we didn't ask her to get drunk.

"Get ready to be destroyed" Taehyung whispered breaking my chain of thoughts. This fucker should be comforting me.

"Don't act like you weren't there when we all decided to let Jungkook suck the living daylight out of her nipple" The driver glanced at me through the rear view mirror and I wanted to crawl into a hole and just die there.

"Don't try to turn the tables dear girlfriend" I scoffed, he's just going to leave me to get eaten in the lion's den.

"Don't worry I'll tell her to go easy on you" He loudly laughed covering his large mouth with his hands. I wanted nothing more that to punch that beautiful lips of he's.

🍅

We got to the mall successfully without me murdering Taehyung in Cold blood in the Uber.

"This looks good" he pointed out a knitted gray cardigan. I actually like it.

We asked the sales girl to get me Jeans and she returned with a blue jean.

I disappeared into the dressing room to test out if the jean would size me and thanks to the bad luck hovering over me through out me entire life the Jean was too small.

How great.

I find it embarrassing to go back outside to where Taehyung and the sales girl are waiting for me only to tell them that I'm too big for this size.

Taehyung would surely have something stupid to say.

I summoned courage and went back outside.

"Ermm...can you.. get a bigger size of this one?" I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

Why am I feeling so embarrassed?. It's not bad to be plus size!. 

"Dude my girlfriend here has a thicc ass, didn't you see it before bringing your flat ass size for her?" My mouth couldn't drop any further.

This is first hand embarrassment. He just called me a thicc ass, and called the sales girl a flat ass.

Oh God. He's gonna be the end of me.

The sales girl rushed back to the Jeans section after giving Taehyung and I dirty looks.

"If only there was a way to make your ass a little bigger, I would love that" He reached behind me and gave my ass a tight slap.

"Are you crazy?" I whisper yelled. This man needs to see a doctor ASAP.

"What?" He asked like he just lost his memory of what just happened.

I decided to let it go, we sat down waiting for my Jeans.

"So where are we going to after this?" I grabbed his hand playing with his fingers.

"Hmmm.. I don't wanna tell you" I scoffed

"Typical you" I mumbled resting my head on his shoulder.

"Your hands are so big" I commented

"I don't only have a small hand" I know what he means and I'm not gonna have it.

"You always have one or two perverted things to say" I smacked his arm earning an ugly laugh from him.

Just then the sales girl finally came back with my Jean.

I tried it out and it sized me.

We bought a top to complete my outfit before we left the mall for ice cream.

"You know we could have gone to my house first so that I can change instead of buying new ones"

"No I wanted to buy new ones" Taehyung said struggling with his ice cream that was about to hit the ground.

We stopped a taxi and Taehyung gave the old man the address of where we are going, making sure that I wouldn't hear a thing.

We finally arrived at an Art gallery.

I stared at the place in awe. I've always wanted to come here. Infact a popular artist is having an exhibition here, today!.

How did he know?.

Getting the tickets to attend the artists exhibition is fucking expensive.

"H-How did you know?..I was trying to get tickets last week and-"

"Well I kinda mistakingly saw your search history in your laptop, I knew you would like to go here, so I got the tickets" I don't even know what to say right now. I'm just staring at Taehyung.

"Oh come on, won't you kiss me?" He whined. I didn't even give it a second thought, I grabbed his face placing a kiss on his lip.

Of course Taehyung wouldn't let it just be a simple kiss. He pulled me closer taking my lower lip in his teeth.

"T-Tae.. we're in public" I managed to say between kisses.

"Babe we've done more than just kiss in public" If there was anything redder than red that's what my face would be.

He always knows how to embarrass me.

We walked hand in hand into the gallery, and I saw my role model.

Ahn Jaehyung.

He's a young artist I've been admiring. I want to be just like him. I'm definitely getting an autograph.

"Okay don't look at him with so much intensity" Taehyung waved his hands infront of my face.

Someone's getting jealous.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I mean who wouldn't look at him like that?. Have you seen the man, he's a literal Greek God" I purposely said trying to get under my boyfriend's skin.

"The only thing I see is someone who looks like he hasn't eaten for centuries" Taehyung scoffed letting go of my hand.

I laughed taking his hand in mine again.

"You're the only Greek God I know and love" Ok that came out wrong.

How to unsay what I just said because Taehyung's currently staring at me like I said something wrong.