Chapter 39

Taehyung and I stumbled into our apartment making out. Well it started in the taxi. Our dear Tae could not keep his hands to himself. I'm sure the taxi driver couldn't wait for us to get the fuck out of his car.

"Tae" I let out an embarrassing moan when taehyung removed my shirt and bra.

"Why don't we make that pretty pussy of yours cum all over my face" Tae said as he placed you on the bed on your knees and standing before you.

He trailed his hands down your ass rubbing it in circular motions.

"Hmm I love this ass so much" He whispered against your neck gripping and spanking your ass, firmly pulling you towards him.

With his large hands he cupped your breast sweeping his thumbs against your nipples. Licking and sucking each one before removing your Jeans.

Taehyung laid on the bed with his feet flat on the floor.

"Get your sexy ass up and sit on my face" He command, his voice, deep and dominating.

You crawled over to him sitting across his face with both hands on each sides of his face for balance. Taehyung gripped your thighs pulling you further and swerving and gliding his hot tounge across your clit.

"Oh yes daddy" you moaned, grinning your hips against his face as he buried it further into you. He teased your entrance with his tounge holdings you tightly. You wondered how he was able to breathe.

He continued working his magic. Giving you long lazy long licks asking for what he desired the most; your release.

Your body jerked at the familiar, overwhelming feeling intensified in the pit of your stomach, it felt like electric current surging through your body making your weak.

You grinned your hips against his face harder and faster as his tounge expertly swirled into depths of your core.

Your back arched with your head thrown back, your eyes squeezed shut and lips parted.

"Oh my God" You moaned Tae's name bucking your hips wildly and riding his flicking tounge until your pleasure exploded all over his face. Your body bowing involuntarily as he lapped on every drop.

You'd have been face down on the bed if not for his hold on your hip.

"Oh my God Tae" You breathlessly whined, dropping your frame on the bed.

Tae sat up and laid beside you, rubbing your sides and kissing you softly. You could taste yourself on his lips whick made you deepen the kiss for a few moments.

You shifted your body, still laying on your tummy, kissing his chest, circling each one of his nipple with your tounge as he squirmed underneath your touch.

You worked your way down his tummy leaving love bites and kisses as you went, palming his hard bulge that was silently begging to be freed. You undid the button of his zipper exposing the fabric of his boxer. Tugging the waist band down until his throbbing, leaking cock was exposed. Standing attention.

You wrapped your fingers against his shaft, stroking his long length with your hand while licking the precum off his tip. Tae hissed as you wrapped your mouth around his shaft, tilting his head back. He flexed his hip up the bed as a tiny moan escaped his mouth.

Y

ou positioned yourself up on your knees between his legs to get a better angle before repeating the same motion but this time pushing him to the back of your throat. Your eyes and mouth watered as you shook your head side to side, purposely gagging yourself. This action  elicited a loud groan from Tae.

His hands on either sides of your head firmly holding your hair out of the way as you continued to work him over, bobbing your head steadily for a few moments.

"Ah fuck!" He grunted, gripping your hair, his hips bucking as he thrusted his dick into your throat again and again before abruptly stopping.

"Please" he breathed out, his chest heaving. You already knew what he wanted. "I really want to be inside you"

You mounted him, gripping his dick, rubbing the tip across your slick entrance and over your clit a few times before sinking down on him. His cock reaching down into your core. You tilted your head back, letting out a long drawn out moan.

You stopped for a moment adjusting to how deep and big he felt. His hands running up your thigh and clinging to your hip.

"You feel so fucking good" You cried out in a breathy moan, bracing yourself on his chest, rocking your hips as he watched your intensely.

His gaze on you like that of a tiger eying it's pray. You bit your lower lip letting out small moans each time he hit your G-spot.

"Fuck! You looking so hot riding my dick like a fucking cow girl" His words sending waves of shock through your body as he thrust up into you.

You felt like you would combust by just watching and listening to his dirty talks.

You rocked your hip in a circular motion with your hands flat on his chest for dear life.

"Yeah just like that, baby girl, fucking daddy so good, your fucking tight pussy fits my dick like a damn glove" he groaned his hands skimming into your sides and up to your breast.

"These beautiful perky nipples, all mine" he said pinching your nipples before pulling your down to lick and suck on them.

His hands running down your back and to your ass giving it a loud spank.

You moaned in pleasure and pain at the feeling

"These round perfect ass, all mine" he said giving your ass a firm squeeze.

"Everything about you, so perfect" He sat all the way up wrapping his arms around you holding your body tight around he's, kissing your lips fervently before breaking the kiss to speak again.

"I love you so much baby, You're my every-fucking-thing" he moaned out, gazing into your eyes with such love and adoration.

You cupped his face with your hands, holding his gaze "I love you too, so so much" you softly said before crashing your lips with he's, your hands tangled in his hair as two of you made love for what felt like hours.

Kissing, touching, and connecting on another level than you ever had before.

Your bond made stronger. Your love encompassing you both.

Tae began to speed up his pace, gripping your hips, rocking your body into his firm, steady thrusts, making the both of you explode into the most mind blowing, intoxicating orgasm, your walls clenching his throbbing cock as he emptied himself inside you. Resting his head on your shoulder, your breaths ragged, as you both sat in the middle of the bed, tangled to each other for God knows how long.