The 3 Musketeers

HEYO its me, this will be a slice of life fanfic, with little to no action. I really just wanted Ayanokoji to have the peaceful life he deserved. Obviously things will differ from the original story line but the characters will remain the same. 

I'm not sure about things like ships as I've never wrote anything that has had to do with romance, but if you have ideas of ships or if you want me to not make any let me know as the story progresses. 

I suggest listening to the song above if you'd like, anyways that it, enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes to the same environment that had been my home for the past 14 years. I had been woken up to a loud noise, most likely an explosion, the white room students were supposed to be asleep right so there was no chance that it had been the side effect of an experiment or training. Then suddenly I heard dozens of footsteps led by gun shots. I concluded that this very moment that the White Room had been discovered.

I waited for a few minutes on my bed as I faced the door the had led into my generations sleeping quarters. As I heard the gunfire and footsteps approach, I raised my hands in the air in anticipation of a break in. Then suddenly the door had opened and 6 soldiers all with Arisaka rifles. One of the soldiers approached me and asked me if there were others.

"I am all that is left"

The soldier nodded and alerted the other soldiers that the room was cleared, they then escorted me out of the room and to the outside. As I had walked the halls that had plagued me since birth, I had noticed dozens of bodies and the blood that had painted the white walls. Now outside of the facility I had noticed 14 military trucks, all of them had children in the same white uniform I was in. Now that I was safely out of the building 5 of the 6 soldiers left, the remaining soldier escorted me to one of the trucks. 

(These trucks are the ones used for transportation I think but this is what it looks like)

As I pulled the tarp back in order to get in I saw 14 children that seemed to be the same age as me. After getting on I decided to sit next to a girl with purple hair and dark red eyes. The children on the truck had seemed to be quite talkative, they all had emotions which would be impossible in a place like the white room. Most of them had seemed to be relieved that they wouldn't have to train in the white room in anymore, while some seemed to have wanted to continue their training.

"Hey there my name name is Amasawa Ichika from the 5th Generation, what about you?"

The purple haired girl introduced herself to me and stuck out her hand, I'm not exactly sure why she stuck out her hand. Perhaps she had some sort of condition.