The Start of my New Life

Currently writing this the day after I posted chapter 2, I was thinking of combining the whole prologue but I'll just write the entire prologue instead of writing parts next time.

Speaking of which Yagami's rating skyrocketed from 29 to 20 💀

I like seeing your predictions in the following chapters, but I also don't like it when you're right.  Also, Clair Delune is on top, give it a listen if you like classical music. (a personal favorite of mine)

Anyways, please enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kiyotaka Sama, wake up"

I was woken up by a gentle shake from Matsuo. I was still currently in the limousine, looking to my left I saw Ichika stretching her limbs. It seemed we both slept through the entire ride. Recollecting myself, I and Ichika leave the limousine and observe our surroundings.

I could make out 5 houses with abundant flora surrounding them including the one in front of me, they were all separated by at least a kilometer

I could make out 5 houses with abundant flora surrounding them including the one in front of me, they were all separated by at least a kilometer. Looking back at the house, it seemed to be quite big for just a small family-like Matsuo's. From what I could gather from the exterior the house had 2 floors and a very large backyard. I'll be honest, Ichika and I got really lucky when Matsuo decided to adopt us.

"If you two would come with me, I'd like to give you a tour of the estate"

Matsuo stood in front of us with a warm smile, opening the gate and the door to welcome us into his home. With that Matsuo began to give us a tour of the home. The first floor was made up of the Living room, Recreational Room, Kitchen, dining room, and a small library. After finishing the tour of the first floor Matsuo takes us the stairs, stopping at the first step, he turns around to face us.

"So Kiyotaka sama, Ichika sama, what do you think of your new home so far, I hope it's to your liking"

"I think that this home is amazing, it's a home in which you can assure that you would never go bored in, to summarize, I like it" I reply.

"I think I'll be able to live here comfortably with Kiyotaka" Ichika follows up.

"I'm glad to hear that"

Matsuo then begins the tour of the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor started with a corridor with an intersection. The corridor in front of had 2 rooms, one on the left and right, both taking up the entire side of the corridor.

"The room on the left is where I and my wife stay, but unfortunately my wife is on a business trip at the moment. The room on the right is Eiichiro's room, but he's also out, most likely at school right now. I'll make sure to introduce you both to him" 

It seemed that Eiichiro was a diligent student, and not home often. Dismissing my thoughts, ee resume the tour as we reached the intersection and headed left. This corridor was similar to the last, 2 rooms that took up the whole corridor.