TB004: Battle at the Pewter Gym!

Our heroes have finished walking through Viridian Forest and have just arrived at Pewter City.

"We finally made it to Pewter City!" Crystal cheered.

"Big brother, do you know where it is?" Sunshine asked Speed.

"Where what is?" Speed asked her.

"I think she means the gym, big bro." Flare said to him.

"Oh, well, no, I don't." Speed answered. Speed went over to a Sandslash who was standing and decided to ask him about the gym.

"Um, excuse me?"

"Hm, oh hello, is there something you need?" The Sandslash asked.

"Uh, yeah." Speed replied. "Do you know where the Pewter City Gym is at?" 

"Oh, why do you want to kn- Wait a minute, are you part of a Pokemon Team?" The Sandslash asked.

"Uh, yeah, I'm part of the Eeveelution Squad and my team is over there." He said, pointing at his siblings. "We're here to get our first badge so we need to know where the Pewter City gym is."

"Oh, the Pewter Gym is down that way." Sandslash said, pointing at a huge building in the distance. 

Speed thanked him and went back to the group to tell them about where the gym is. Speed told them that the gym is down the city straight ahead. With information on where the gym is, the squad decided to head to it. As they were heading towards the gym Speed heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Hey, Speed!"

Speed turned to see who called for him and saw a Shinx coming towards them. Speed recognized who it was.

"Trace?" Speed called out. The rest of the group turned around as Trace caught up to them.

"I see you guys managed to get to Pewter City." Trace said

"Yeah, we did." Speed replied.

"Well, I'm glad you all got here safely..." Trace look to the side of Speed and saw Crystal. "Hehe, h-hey Crystal..." Trace said to her in an infatuated tone.

"Hey!" Crystal waved. Seeing her smile made Trace feel even more infatuated.

"She's so cute when smilin-"  Trace's thoughts were interrupted by Speed punching the top of his head.

"Ow... What was that for?" Trace yelped while rubbing his head from where he got hit at.

"You were looking at my sister weirdly!" Speed accused.

"No, I wasn't!" Trace protested.

"Yes, you were!" Speed responds.

The two friends started arguing with each other while Crystal was telling them to stop. As this was happening, two voices were heard during the conversation behind Trace.

"Hey Trace!"

All of them turned and saw a Gastly and Pikachu approaching them. The two stopped in front of them and were catching their breath.

"Yo dude... why'd you run off on us like that?" The Gastly asked Trace.

"Whoops, sorry guys." Trace apologized.

While Trace was apologizing the group was confused about who these two Pokemon were, except for Speed.

"Those must be your teammates of the 'Rising Stars', right?" Speed asked.

"Yep, they are." Trace answered. "Hey, you guys want to introduce yourselves to them?" He asked his teammates.

The two Pokemon decided to introduce themselves to Speed and his team.