A/N: Before You Read

A/N: Hey! My name is KysonCat and recently I've been enjoying the Pokemon Anime and the Eeveelution Squad comic. One day I thought of an idea, what if the Eeveelution Squad does what trainers do in the anime/games. So after coming up with that idea, here we are.

1. The Entire Eeveelution Squad Will Not Appear Right Away: What I mean by this is that we won't see all the Eeveelutions that we love right at the get-go. The only ones we will see right away are Speed, Crystal, Solarflare, and Sunshine. As for the others, Pearl, Black, Leaf, Lazuli, and Silvia will join them later on when they travel to different regions.

2. Speed Getting Nerfed: In the comic Speed was stupidly overpowered so in my story he is getting hit by the nerf hammer. Speed doesn't have his "ultra instinct" power, his healing factor is significantly weaker and only heals injuries like bruises and cuts (Not major injuries like cut limbs) a little faster than the normal Pokemon recovering, and his Turbo ability is reduced to the power of a Mega Evolved Pokemon. Also, Speed starts at the bottom so he's weak at the beginning.

3. Changes From ES: I guess this is a continuation of Number 2. There is no Berserker Virus or Timeline lore like in the comic as those were just confusing. Any other comic stuff is either not part of this AU or is replaced with an alternative.

4. More Than 4 Moves: Since this story is more anime-like, Pokemon in this world can use more than 4 moves. Yeah, yeah, I know the Pokemon anime makes Pokemon only use 4 moves but more moves mean more interesting battles.

5. Story Format: Since this is basically Eeveelution Squad X Pokemon Anime it'll be like the anime... kinda. One thing is the chapters. Chapters are referred to as "episodes". The way the story is formatted is episodic. The episode could either be plot or filler. There will be occasional story arcs as well. Also, the "episodes" have an episode code based on the title of this book. TB=The Beginning with the episode number will be shown.

6. Originality: This story is basically Eeveelution Squad X Pokemon Anime so the episodes here are literally just the episodes of the anime. There will be some original episodes but most of them are from the anime. Remember, this is not original.

A/N: I don't own the rights to any of the characters from Eeveelution Squad, they belong to EV-Zero [Formerly known as PKM-150]). Also, shout out to AgentDeltaInkling.