Part 3

"Okay guys, we need to go to some friends of mine so they can help us," I said. "Who are your friends?" James asked with a curious look on his face. "Umm... I can't say exactly." "We should get going if we want to get there by noon." I start to get my bag, throwing my phone and a few books and pens in it. "Okay people, gather your idiot and head outside to the side porch please"

"HEY!!!" Sirius and James yelled in unison. "I don't make the rules," I replied. We got out on the porch while I quickly shut and locked the door. We went down the steps and walked to the street. All of a sudden a bright flash of light came driving up the road. "WATCH OUT!" yelled the driver as they pulled up.

Sirius POV

A gorgeous man stepped out of the car. He had beautiful blond almost golden-looking hair. He looked like a god *cough cause he is cough*. He was saying something I think, but I could only stare at him. I was too captivated by his beauty to even notice everyone getting into the car till Moony started calling my name.

Remus POV

I was listening to what Y/n and this man whose name was Apollo were conversing about. Y/n asked me to get Sirius. I turned to Sirius as it was time to go, only to see him with a nosebleed. "Padfoot... Padfoot... SIRIUS!" I yelled trying to get his attention. He seemed to come out of a daze shaking his head. "Yeah Moony?" he replied. "It's time to go".

Y/n POV

Apollo stepped out of the car.

"Cousin'' I gave a curt nod. "Y/n '' he said back. "Did you have to make such a big entrance?" I turned to look at the others. Sirius with a nosebleed and Lily, James, and Remus had an awestruck look. "He's your cousin?!" Lily and James said in unison. "No, he's a talking sun-spot. But yeah, he's my cousin." I deadpanned. I turned back to Apollo, "Do you think you could maybe give us a ride to camp? I would teleport us but... I don't think that's the best idea." I have a great dislike of teleporting due to the fact that it was a dollar tree version of apperation. I am not a fan. I also may or may not be in total control of it. *focus* I shook my head. " I can take you to camp. I was heading that way anyway. I have to drop a few things at the camp anyway." "That's great, thanks." I turned to the others. "Guys, Apollo's gonna give us a ride to camp. Remus, can you get Sirius? I think 'Pollo broke him." Remus gave a curt nod.

Time Skip

3rd POV

Everyone was in the car and buckled in. "Okay, everyone next stop, Camp Half-Blood!" Apollo stated with excitement. Apollo turned on the car and took off. Once they were in the air he hit the accelerator and the car sped off. Everyone minus Apollo was a slight shade of green due to how fast the car was going. After three hours and 34 minutes, we finally landed.

To Be Continued