Part 1

It's 10 p.m. eastern time. I was writing a story about dreams I've had where I go on adventures in the past and this night was no different. I was typing a story much like this one to later publish on Wattpad. I was almost complete while recalling the events of last night's dreams and writing them down. All of a sudden the air in my room became cold. I didn't have my air conditioner on for I was not feeling a need for it and also due to the storm that raged outside. I was only a few words away from finishing my last sentence. All of a sudden a bright white light shown in my room. When the light died down I reopened my eyes. In front of me was non-other than the legendary Marauders. I was frozen in shock for a good minute or two. Lily was even there which surprised me. I believe she was there instead of Wormtail (I utterly despise him for what he did to Lily and James, so I kicked him out. The perks of being the author). "Okay, the only logical explanation for you all to be here is either two of you must have royally screwed up or you were fighting over a time turner which you then broke. Am I right or am I right Padfoot and Prongs" I said with a glare cascading towards them. Remus then spoke up "Yes that's exactly what happened. Also, how do you know their nicknames?" Remus emphasized while giving me a confused look. "Oh, well... um, you see you all are kinda a big thing currently trending on social media along with James and Lily's son Harry. "WAIT! I HAVE A SON WITH EVANS/POTTER!" Jame was ecstatic while Lily was maybe wishing she could get out of there. "Oops. I probably shouldn't have said that" I replied with a sheepish look on my face. I noticed Sirius had been quiet for a little while. "What's wrong snuffles ?" I said in a joking tone. Sirius gave me a mixed look. It was as if he was trying to glare at me but was at the same time trying to not laugh at the nickname. "What is your name anyway? If you know who we shouldn't we know who you are?" "Oh right. My name is Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you." I said with a smile at the end. "I think it's best if we continue to talk in the morning. It's quite late" I said trying to stifle a yawn. "I then conjured up three extra beds and made my room expand. "There are only 3 beds. Where will one of sleep?" James asked. "Lily and I will share a bed while you all have your own unless of course Moony and Padfoot wish to share a bed. Both blushed profoundly. While Lily and I tried not to laugh as Sirius opened his mouth to say something but just closed his mouth sighing in defeat. "Yeah, I think that the two beds are good," Padfoot said and changed into his animagus form and got on his and Moony's bed and fell asleep. James also got in his bed and went to sleep same with Lily and I.