The Attack

" haha, can't believe that worked!" One of the more bold attackers laughed before walking to the front of the group.

The birds that the attackers had been sitting on now flew from off from the branches they sat on, having fulfilled their purpose. There were now around 30 thugs with blades pointed all towards Asmodeus as they laughed at the former statement their maybe leader made.

To be honest Alice had long since seen them and was simply waiting for them to appear so that he could kill them. He was a gentleman after all, and it wouldn't be fair to shoot them down without seeing their 'great escapade' through.

" What's your goal? Why are you doing all of this?" He called out to the one who seemed to be the leader. The man looked like a pirate who got lost and ended up away from the sea. It was more accurate to call them thugs than attackers.

To his statement the man cackled manically and answered" new king's too nice to the weaklings. So he got'sta go"he said with a sinister smirk.

Alice frowned for a second, unsure whether it was for his terrible lack of language skills or the nasty words coming from his mouth.

They wanted to kill master Iruma?

Like hell!!

They worked to hard to get where they are today for it all be torn down by these thugs.

With his flames in both hands he rushed at the crowd. Usually, he wouldn't be this impulsive, but something about the idea of Iruma getting hurt made him lose his mind.

And so he charged at the crowd, only to have a magic blocking serum shoved into his neck and his body restrained by a large attacker.

At this moment the doors opened to a frantic Iruma ,who had probably heard all of the commotion happening from inside the throne room.

" As!!" Iruma screamed. The thought that Iruma was finally looking at only him crossed Asmodeus's mind which made him smile. However, this brief happiness instantly collapsed after he saw a thug attacking Iruma in his blind spot.

Damn it!! He had underestimated these attackers.