Alive again!!

Alice opened his eyes to a bright sky. The memories of his last life flooded into his brain. Apparently, there was a god that took pity on him and decided to let him live again.

He had just awoken as his 15 year old self. In his first day of high school!

So excited about his circumstances he jumped out of bed scaring David, the servant who was just about to wake him up.

He had another chance!!

"Master, wait for me!!" He thought joyfully as he walked to Iruma's house.

The orientation day has already passed so he should already have taken Iruma as his master.

This works out perfectly!!

/////////////////////////////////

Iruma had got ready for school. Not excited to go to it at all. He might die there after all!!

He walked out the door to see asmodeus waiting for him and finally remembered about accidentally making the guy his slave. Ugh!! How's he gonna hide his humaness with this guy by his side.

Quickly need get rid of him!!!

/////////////////////////////////

Asmodeus approached Iruma cautiously, remembering how jumpy he used to be in high school. He always seemed scared of the world.

"Good morning, Master!" He said a bit high pitched. He's just so excited to see master alive again!

"He's so small. Almost feels like a pervert for liking him while being mentally so old" Asmodeus thought secretly. He's already decided that he'll wait another year until he start pursuing his master seriously. So in the meantime he can help get him less afraid.

" H-Hey As.. you know you don't have to be my servant if you don't want to, right?"
Iruma said, breaking Alice out of his thoughts.

"This won't do! I must make him accept me!!"

" oh but master! I simply must be your subordinate after being defeated by you! It's demon law! Please don't abandon this servant now!!" Alice didn't feel one bit bad as he spouted nonsense to take advantage of Iruma.

He just needs to stay by his side at all costs!!