Chapter Three, Part One.

it was morning before we woke. I was on a queen bed which had a golden duvet and white linen. The room was large and had a bed side table on each side of the bed. At the foot of the bed was a trunk. A television was on the wall at the end of the bed aswell. The headboard was cushioned with a golden material on it, which reached from floor to ceiling. There were two dressers, one on the walls of each side of the bed. The walls had shelving running almost all of the way around. The room had double doors which led to what I would call a living area. There were identical doors beside mine, which I assumed would be Jimmys room.

Melissa and Steven were already awake, and sitting on the sofa. They noticed me in unisen. I walked over and sat the sofa opposite. I told them "Good  morning" then lay my head back. The sofa was quite comfortable, but that may have just been because I was tired. I was sure this treatment was too much, but because we didn't have a home anymore, or much money, there was nothing I could do about it. I could only hope that they'd be finished soon and we could return to a normal house.

Melissa and Steven helped me cook bacon and eggs for breakfast and we sat around the dining table quietly. There wasn't much to say to each other but at least I had my thoughts. How long had I not known there was something there? What was it? Why were the police so interested that we had to move?