Araise

Douxies prov
A month from last time.
I am just waking up. Just as I open my eyes. I realize I'm not in the cell. I'm in a round house. That spell that was on Nari the last time I was in a place like this. I mean with the hands. I start strugleing. "You aren't getting out" Skrael says as he comes out with the genesis seal. "Oh fun let me guess your gonna awaken the titians and reborn the earth because humans abused the paridise blah blah" I say mokingly. "Shut up Wizard you- you I can't kill you just yet" Bellroc says angry. "You can't kill him at all" Skrael says. "Oh why so you can araise the titians to reborn the world" I say mokingly with a smirk. "Lets make a deal if you cooperate you'll live once the world is reborn" Bellroc says putting her blade on my neck. "And why would I cooperate with you and it won't make it to that" I say with a confidnet smirk. "Confident but annoying on purpose" Bellroc says with anger. I laugh.

Danella's prov.
"Okay sis it' movie night" I say excited. "Your to excit today ugh" Caramel says annoyed. Then Mary turns on the news. "This creaters are raiseing people try to see if it has peacely meashures but has not been working" the girl says show the ice, fire then earth titian in that order. "Kim is their people riding on top of them" the guy says. "I have no idea with the other 2 but with the earth one their is definately a person you can see" Kim says as it zooms in on Douxie. "Does anyone have an idea on who that is" the guy says. "Well yes Hisidoux Casperan that owns the Earth Cafe in Arcadia oaks but the question is how is he in Brazil and why is he on top of that?" "Wait a second is that Douxie" Caramel says as Zoe comes out. (Also it is the Mary and Zoe you know.) "That is Hisidoux or like what I like to say Hisi but on a titian m-" Zoe stops as she realizes shes talking out loud. "Zoo what do you know" I say coming closer to her with a suspieces look. "I don't know I think" Zoe says as she walked past me and out the door. Then I decide I am going to follow her.

Writer here
Hoped you enjoyed
If you liked star and follow
For a shout out put #ShoutOut
Also sorry for not publishing this sooner I just went back to school
So understand and I will now only post on Wednesday but maybe I'll add an extra day a week like Saturday or Sunday
Byee

Thank you again Card3y for being the first to commet and sorry there is no Claire in this one I didn't know how to add her