Headache

Douxie's prov
I was stuck. Alone. In a world full of black. Thats what I'm seeing right now. I see a green glow. I look down. It was Merlin's staff. I grab it and sit down. I start crying. "You may have not been my real father but you were the best father" I say crying. The black starts comsuming me but then green goes around me and keeps away the blackness. I look around. "You've always been there even when we had issues master but wait you would probably say don't master me" I say with a smile. Then suddenly my head hurts bad. I scream and continue screaming. Then suddenly I was in Camelot with Zoe next to me. She was sitting on a chair. I was on bed. I hugged Zoe. She was not expecting that. She hugs me back. "Are you okay Hisi" Zoe says worried. "I'm fine but my head hurts" I say in a tone. We stopped hugging. "Sorry it was the only spell I knew to get people out of a control spell sadly its a painful one" Zoe says leaning in closer to me. I start leaing in but then Atlas comes in. "Dou- I'm I interupting something or not" Atlas says awkward. We both lean away from each other and look at Atlas. "No please continue what you were saying" Douxie says. "Douxie they want you" Atlas says nicely. " Douxie get goin" Zoe says. "Yeah yeah tell them I'll be there in a minute I just need a minute" I say hinting I want Atlas to go. Atlas goes. Yay. "That was awkward so do you want me to tell you anything or do you want me to find out on your own of what happened" Zoe says nervous. "I'll find out on my own" Douxie says odd. "Ok... anyway um how are you feeling" Zoe says worried. "I don't know maybe good to see familiar faces or just confused I don't know" I say lost as I sit up."Take your time" Zoe says as she puts her hand on my shoulder. "Zooz you know its one of the worst time for us to happen" I say annoyed. "Yeah that date seemed did not turn out" Zoe says rolling her eyes while smiling. "Well after this we owe each other a d-" I say as I start as Jim comes in. "Um sorry if I interupted something  are you okay Douxie" Jim says as we look at him. "I'm fine know what we'll get back to our conversation let's talk to them" I say as I get up and start walking to the big table. At the table. "Okay so one question because my head suddenly is hurting again do you guys know why" I say. "Sorry I accidently hit you on the head" Zoe says embrassed. "Accidently sure" I say looking at Zoe with a smirk. "Ha ha ha" she says hestaricly. "I wouldn't like to ruin this moment but the titians the ice and fire one are approaching Arcadia" Jim says seriouse. "What is our approach" Claire says thinking. "Maybe we could use the titian or you would have to get up close to where you can kill them" I say strrongly. "But the risk it-" Zoe says as I interupt her. "My choice Zoe" I say looking at Zoe with a look. "I have to agree with Douxie but we have to take our limit Douxie" Jim says as he looks at me. "I have to agree to I'm not the one cotroling the titian you can very much die Hsisdoux" Nari says as she looks at me with worriedness in her eyes. "Okay and" I say confidently. "DOUXIE your not going to die" Zoe says pulling my ear. "It's risky but good" Claire says pacing. "Claire kinda agrees" Zouxie says not quiet [ointing with one finger but with a pull hand. Like a hand point. "Fine I agree just don't die" Zoe says leting go of his ear.

5 hours later
Pink hairsed persones prov. Btw I'm not saying it can't be Zoe or any other person.
     I made a building explode. I watched the fire. The screaming and yell for help. I listened to it. It was interesting. Sadly the earth titian is not uner our contol. Too bad he was so nice but I guess all things have to come to a end. Am I right. I chuckle. But then I stop. Claire if I'm right or is it Atlas wait is Atlas even a girls name. She was putting out the fire. As I watched her. She saw me. I sprinted away as I see them getting ready with the titian.

Fun factsDanella has pink hair tooDid you know that Merlin adopted Douxie

Fun facts
Danella has pink hair too
Did you know that Merlin adopted Douxie.
As you can tell I made a romantic relationship with Zoe. This relationship going into a romantic relationship has been going on for about 6 weeks. It started when Zoe came from work and they were gonna hang out. When she got there. SHe complained anout how tired she was. But then he kissed her head. She was surpried. Then he said he liked her. So it kinda just started to bloom to a romantic relationship after that.

Writer here
The fun facts are just kinda for fun.
Also we got a guess with Zoe since she has Pink hair.
I'm gonna ask that question again to see if you change your minds.
Also if you think its a new person just put new person.
Star and follow if you like this and also like some of my other stories.
Tell me what you think would make this better.
If you want a shout out put #ShoutOut
Also you didn't miss anything with the scene in brazil.
It was susposed to be like that.
Why well something real awkward happened and I thought it would be more funnier this way
Also Blink, Arg I'm gonna put instead of the full thing, Akira, Krel, AJa, Steve and Morgana were also there.
And yes Morgana you'll figure that one out a little more later.
I wrote more than I usually do at the end.
Oppsie.

Thanks for commeting Card3y :)