The finale fight

Jim's prov.
     Krel, Douxie and Zoe leave in a akridian ship to Camelot.We went to the fire titian. As we go to fight Bellroc. "Wait we don't no how to get up there we have no magic" Varvotes say definatly forgetting Morgana and Claire. " I can shadow portal us" "I can do a spell right" Claire and Morgana say at the same time. "I forgot about the tiny humans that have small skulls to crush" Varvotes says as Arg looks at him ready if he trys to crush there skulls. "Claire teleport us stay down here if anyone falls also Morgana come up with us once she can't make portal go down and teleport her up to help got it" I say. Then Claire makes a portal then we go threw it. Were at the top. Behind Bellroc there was a wall. I active my amulet. I go slowly coming from the behind of Bellroc. When I'm close enough to lay a hit. Bellroc hit me back though. Bellroc stops controling it. We all srat charging except for Morgana. Morgana traps her in a spell. I was about the hit her. But then she broke that. Then Aja uses her serator. The gun version. She shots.  But Bellroc blocks it then pushes me off there was no darn portal. Where's Claire's portal. I see here. She's getting fought by monsters. She's to distracted by that. I continue falling. Wheres Arg? Anyone please help.

Morgana's prov
Jim should have been back by now. I think as I hit Bellroc with an attack. Then Aja kicks her and stabs her. I heard it was harder last time. Bellroc did seem weaker. "Where Jim" Arg says. I hear Claire scream. We look down. We see Jim and Claire. Jim looked dead. Claire was crying.

What happened with Douxie and Zoe during that time.
Zoe's prov.
We went to an actual hospital since he pasted. He was still good. I realized another injury he had on the way to Barbara. His head was injured. Bleeding badly. I didn't notice before just because there was not as much blood. But it is a bad concussion. When we get there we go to emergancy care. 15 minutes later. Me and Krel are outside of a room. For a doctor to come out and say his fine you can talk to him now. I hug me knees and put my face into them. I cried. About 1 hour from that. (Okay so this goes off the time they fought.) The doctor came out. "He is not so well he went into a coma" the doctor says nervously. "He's going to be fine right" I say in a low tone shocked. "It matters what happens but for now his stable in his coma and you can go and see him" the doctor saysopening the doors. I go in. Krel and Douxie never had a super close relationship but were friends. He only wished him well. He got a little shock. Whan I walk in. I see him. He looks life less. It made me sad. I sit down in a chair next to him but moved it right next to the bed. The news was on. I look at that. "Somehow the titians have fallen the ice and earth one was found in Arcadia National park the fire one in Arcadia Oak" the woman news person says. I turn it off. They did it. I look at Douxie. I crie. "I wish I could have done something Douxie to help you but your just cover in bandages" I say. CMorgana comes in. "Jim's dead" she says sitting down. I was in shock. "The amulet did not go to anyone yet" I say looking at her. "Nope and from what I heard Douxie is in a coma" Morgana get more in a sad tone with the thing about Douxie. "It over but what happens next?"

Writer here
It over and theres gonna be another chapter saying something.
Sorry this was so short. I'm probably gonna make a squeal because of that.
I hoped you enjoy.
Star and follow.
Put #ShoutOut for a shout out
Byeee and picture I found
Also all the picture I've used I did not draw.

Put #ShoutOut for a shout outByeee and picture I foundAlso all the picture I've used I did not draw