Chapter 5

It's currently 4am and Nick and I are the only ones still watching movie. I laid my head on Nick's shoulder and started yawning.

"Are you tired" Nick asked. I shook my head no,yawning again.

"Aria just go to bed"

"Okay" I said cuddling into the blanket.
Nick laid next to me wrapping his arm around my waist,before I fell asleep.

Daniel's POV
"Skip why the hell is Aria cuddling with a stranger?" James asked me while we walked in to the house.
I looked at the couch and saw what James was talking about.Is this the Nick kid she was talking about,they look cute no Daniel who cares if they look cute who is this kid,is it even Nick.

"Um I think that's her friend Nick" I said answering James question.

"Are you sure they aren't more then friends" Asked Beau,wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm sure,but they are cute all cuddled on the couch like that" I said taking out my phone to take pictures of them.
Aria's POV
I woke up the laughing and flashes from cameras. I groaned burying my head into a hard surface. The laughing was still going on so I opened my eyes and sat up.
The laughing and the flashing of cameras came from the boys and I realized that hurt surface was Nick's chest.
"What are you guys doing and why were you taking pictures?" I asked mainly questioning Daniel and James because they had their phones out.

"We're taking pictures of you sleeping and we're talking pictures of you cause you guys looked cute btw they are going on twitter.

"Whatever" I said laying back down. My phone dinged,probably a tweet from Daniel. I grabbed my phone and saw that Daniel tweeted that picture.
@danielsahyounie: look how cute these two love birds are @xoxo_ariasahyounie (picture on side)
I rolled my eyes at the tweet and cuddled back into Nick.
----------------------------------------------
Hiya!! Okay so two updates in one night . This chapter is a little shorter,but at least it's an update. Til next time stay beautiful:*