Chapter 20

**New Years Eve**

Jai smiled at me as I walked out of the bathroom. I was wearing a maroon skirt and some white lacey crop top type thing. We're all going to a New Year's eve party. When I say we all I mean, Beau, Luke, Daniel, James, Jai, and I.

"You look stunning babygirl," Jai complimented as his eyes scan my body up and down.

"Thanks babe. You don't look so bad yourself," I laughed. Jai was wearing black jeans, white tee shirt, black jacket and some black sneakers.

Jai made his way over to me and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away and I went to put on my heels and grabbed my phone.

"Are you ready to go?" Jai asked, he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist making me smile at Jai.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said causing Jai to chuckle lightly.

"The boys should be ready and downstairs," Jai explained as we made our way out of his room and down the steps.

All the boys were sitting on the couch scrolling through their phones.

"Boo!" I yelled walking over to the couches making the boys jump a little.

"Are we ready yo go?"

"Yup. Let's roll," Luke said standing up.

"Wait wait. I need pictures." Gina said walking out of the kitchen. Did I forget to mention were still in Australia?

We all stood next to each other as Gina took some pictures of us.

"Mum, can you take a picture of me and Aria?" Jai asked.

"Of course, darling," Gina said as Jai handed her his phone.

Jai stood next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Just as Gina went to take the picture, Jai kissed my cheek causing me to laugh. Gina handed Jai his phone back.

"Can we go now?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. I just wanted to let you know when you guys get back I won't be here because I'm going out with some friends," Gina said.

"Alright. Let's go," Luke said running to the door, making us all laugh.

We followed Luke out of the door. It wasn't chilly outside, but Jai placed his jacket on my shoulders. We all piled into the car and headed to the party. All I'm hoping is I won't be left alone, since I'll probably not know anyone there.

*****

Jai and I were sitting in the corner of the room, extremely bored. We talked to a few people, had a drink and danced a little. I think both of us just want to leave at the moment.

"Baby, can we leave?" Jai asked as his grasp tightened around my waist.

"Yeah. I'll text one of the boys letting them know we are leaving," I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"If you want we can go to the store to get party stuff for ourselves," Jai grinned.

Jai called an Uber, while I called James to tell him we were leaving. James wasn't intoxicated so he'll remember what I said. The Uber dropped us at Jai's and Jai paid. My heels were in one hand and my other hand was in Jai's hand. We calmly walked to a grocery store down the street. Jai wanted to get champagne and other New Years type decorations. Shortly we got confetti poppers, two New Years tiara type things, and a bottle of champagne.

****

I was in one of Jai's shirts and some spandex shorts while Jai was just in his boxers. My head was rested on his chest as we watched some random movies. The bottle of champagne was half empty and we were slowly falling asleep.

"We have three minutes until midnight. We should get set up," Jai said sitting up and kissed my cheek lazily.

I got out of bed and grabbed the confetti and tiaras. I threw everything on the bed as Jai stood there laughing. We had only two more minutes until the ball dropped.

"I'm setting up your camera," Jai said as he grabbed the camera that Luke and Beau got me for Christmas.

Jai set up the camera on the tripod as I sat on the bed. Jai placed on of the tiaras on my head and one on his. We began to have our own countdown.

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

Jai popped his confetti.

"One.

Jai kissed me as the camera went off. His hands were on both sides of my face. Nothing could've been more perfect at this moment.

Jai slowly pulled away smiling at me. I got up to look at the pictures on my camera. The second photo was probably my new favorite picture of Jai and I. One of the photos is us smiling at each other as confetti was everywhere and the other one was when we were actually kissing. Jai and I looked happy to be together.

"I love you. You know that right?" Jai asked me.

I giggled,"I love you too."

Let's see what the New Year brings to us.

*********************************
Hey guys! So this chapter is kind of late since January is almost over, but whatever. I did post this chapter a couple of times, but I deleted it because I personally thought that it could off been better than it was. Happy late New Years. What Aria is wearing is in the media bar. I'm going to try to post more. Yeah I know I've been saying that, but seriously I promise I will. I already wrote about 5 chapters so I'll be updating soon. Love you guys. xx