Chapter 18

*A few months later*

You're most likely wondering what happened right? Well, the boys went on their tour. The tour was amazing, the fans were so kind, and you could so tell the boys were happy. Jai and I have been dating for a couple of months now. We weren't going to tell the fans for a bit, but they found out. If you're wondering how they found out I don't know, they are like private detectives.

Right now it's finally December. The boys and I are going to fly back to Australia in a few days. I'm so excited to see my family and for Christmas. Although the boys are happy for the holiday, I think they are more have to have two shows to do. Currently I am bored out of my mind, but no one is home and all my friends have plans or flying back to see their family.

I was laying on the couch, watching Christmas movies. As I watched a movie half asleep, the door flew open, causing me to scream.

"Babygirl, it's just me. Relax," Jai chuckled walking into the living room.

"How was I supposed to know that?" I asked.

"Look at the door next time."

"I was half asleep."

He pulled me into a hug "Awe. I'm sorry."

"Can we do something Christmas related?"

"Like what."

"CAN WE MAKE GINGERBREAD HOUSES?" I screamed.

"Yeah. Lucky for I actually got a gingerbread house kit when I went out."

"That's why you're the best."

---------

* Jai's POV *

"I'm pretty sure we're doing this wrong," I said staring at Aria who was sitting on my lap, covered in icing.

"No, I'm doing this correctly," Aria laughed at me as she tried sticking two pieces of gingerbread together.

She finally managed to stick them together,"Ta dah." Sadly right when she said that the pieces fell down, causing her to sigh.

I pulled her closer into my lap and placed a kiss on her head.

"Babygirl it's okay. How about we put everything that's edible and watch movies." I said.

"Seems like a great plan to me," She laughed grabbing a bowl.

-------------------------------------
Hey y'all! So it's finally 2016. Hope you all had an amazing day. I think this is cute. Can we take a moment of how frustrating it is to actually make a gingerbread house. I might plan days on when to update. More updates to come. xx